Cupra 300 Bucket Seats and Resonator Delete

Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys, got two quick questions for you.

Are the bucket seats really worth it? Can't find any good deals on a car with them (in my country).
And which resonator sounds the best? VAGSport or ZaustworX ?

Best Regards!

S4BiT

Dec 8, 2018
As the resonator delete is just only the pipe, it doesnt really matter which one, i would look for the price first.

Reactions: RYANBRZ

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
VagSport is more expensive, but is a larger pipe, in theory to improve the tone. Think the bend is less restrictive too, due to the way its made, but with a standard down pipe it'll be irrelevant anyway.

Bucket seats - personal yes if you're paying factory fit price.

If you already have the car, get some aftermarket ones.

Last edited:

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland
I went for Zaustworx as it was less than half the price of the VagSport pipe. If you are going for over 400bhp then go for the Vagsport but otherwise put the £80 you have saved towards fuel or beer!:cheers:

Sep 24, 2019
So with the standard downpipe doesn't matter which resonator delete I choose, it will sound the same?

As for aftermarket bucket seats, can you guys tell me which ones are good for this car?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
So with the standard downpipe doesn't matter which resonator delete I choose, it will sound the same?

As for aftermarket bucket seats, can you guys tell me which ones are good for this car?
Couldn't say they sound the same, but both will be louder for sure.

Reactions: GordonMcC
Sep 24, 2019
Yes, usually used deals with bucket seats, seem to be 2k€ more, don't know if it's worth it.