Cupra Lux MY19 Under Seat Storage

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me if the MY19 Cupra Lux should have under seat storage?
I don't have it but the spec says it should come with it. Any Cupra Lux owners here have it?

womble68

Aug 8, 2009
Bebington, Wirral
If it's the leather electric drivers seat then it cant have it because of the mechanism. It was the same on my previous fr.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
If it's the leather electric drivers seat then it cant have it because of the mechanism. It was the same on my previous fr.

Ok. Just making sure they hadn't forgotten them, not that I'd use them.

womble68

Aug 8, 2009
Bebington, Wirral
No I thought the same when I first saw it. Not sure if you might have one still fitted to the passenger seat since that is manual. If not it may be possible to fit one to that seat.

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
I don't think the buckets even have the storage pocket in the back of the seat as they take up more room and you lose some leg room in the back. Buckets aren't really for practicality.

7e0d9882d17d1dbdeb184d8e22771043.jpg

They don’t. You’re right. But the drawers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Blaptastic

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
My 290 Cupra Black Edition had the Bucket seats with pull-out drawers under both seats.

My 300 Cupra ST 4drive Lux has the leather seats - the drivers is electric so no drawer possible whereas the passenger seat is manual but also goes without the storage drawer!!

Sep 20, 2019
Said storage drawer is next to useless anyway so no great loss.
Just one more thing to rattle eventually.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Do the bucket seats have lumbar support and the thigh support adjustment like the sport seats?
I like the fact you can tilt the base of the seat so it gives your upper legs more support (this is no doubt the reason for no storage) give your lower back some support too and the lumbar support position is variable in height which is a bonus. Definitely no under seat storage on mine though. But looks like I'm not the only one.

womble68

Aug 8, 2009
Bebington, Wirral
Not sure about the buckets but the manual chairs have the same adjustments for tilt/height and lumbar but do have the storage.
I came across this when I moved from a hatchback which had heated part leather seats that were manually operated to the full leather electric drivers seat and manually operated passenger seat.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.