Cupra 300ST cluster spelling error?

Tinbum51

Jul 27, 2019
Had the ST for about 4 weeks now and just noticed, that there is a spelling mistake on the RH side of the cluster when Sat nav isnt active.

Anyone else with a 19 plate ST got the same - is there a way to get the dealer to rectify it as I'm a bit anal about this type of stuff lol....;)
IMG_0176.JPG

manji

Sep 19, 2010
Portugal
Highly doubt it.

There's at least a typo in ptPT in the navigation as well.

Just change to another display. ;)

Krafty_Bizkit

Mar 15, 2019
South London
It isn't a typo, more an abbreviation. That is why the "not" is lowercase, the period is there to illustrate the abbreviation rather than an end of sentence.

Deleted member 103408

I am guessing you would need tools like VCP to make changes to this stuff and I very much doubt any SEAT Dealership would want (or have the tools) to make changes to the car unless it was a software upgrade from Seat but happy to be proved wrong.

Tinbum51

Jul 27, 2019
Thanks all - thought i was going a bit mad. For me it would have been `neater` to get rid of the full stop (for the abbreviation of `guidance`) and replace it with an `e`, to make the sentence `route guide...no? Anyone would know that refers to the guidance.....tsh..

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Reflects modern life doesn't it? things are abbreviated, made into acronyms, written in text speak, etc.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I am surprised they didn't do what they did with the standard view, and push the writing down a line. There is enough room for it.

Thankfully I don't have that view (yet), and the other one I posted is rubbish.

Adrian300

Jun 10, 2019
I think good thing is they used audis style of virtual cockpit rather than vws active info display! The virtual cockpit is way nicer!

Even though i dont have it being a 17 plate

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I think good thing is they used audis style of virtual cockpit rather than vws active info display! The virtual cockpit is way nicer!

Even though i dont have it being a 17 plate

Well I'm going to get mine updated to the later Rev A version, although it'll probably be next year. So I'll have one for sale. You'd just need the fibre optic cable and someone to code it.

Adrian300

Jun 10, 2019
Would it fit mine? What would u be selling it for out of curiosity?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.