Cupra Ateca

Black Cat

Sep 22, 2019
Hello
Last week I ordered the standard model, on a 2 year lease deal, at our local Seat/Cupra dealer.
The car went on the production line (in Czechoslovakia?) yesterday.

My last 2 cars have been Qashqais - I have brothers who work at the factory so the discounts were good.
However, I wanted something more performance oriented, and my research led me to discover that the Cupra Ateca had won What Car's Best Sports SUV of 2019. Well, one test drive later and I was pretty much convinced what my next car would be. I've had further test drives with my family; they are not particularly keen on it, which is part of the reason why I only committed to a 2 year lease.

Expecting to get the car in the second half of October.

Sep 20, 2019
Hello
Last week I ordered the standard model, on a 2 year lease deal, at our local Seat/Cupra dealer.
The car went on the production line (in Czechoslovakia?) yesterday.

My last 2 cars have been Qashqais - I have brothers who work at the factory so the discounts were good.
However, I wanted something more performance oriented, and my research led me to discover that the Cupra Ateca had won What Car's Best Sports SUV of 2019. Well, one test drive later and I was pretty much convinced what my next car would be. I've had further test drives with my family; they are not particularly keen on it, which is part of the reason why I only committed to a 2 year lease.

Expecting to get the car in the second half of October.
I trust they are actually making the Ateca ones then unlike the Leons?
Leons are taking forever to even get to the production line stage.

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
Welcome to a very exclusive club! I've only seen one on the road except mine. I'm guessing you must be localish? I'm in Darlington.

Reactions: Black Cat
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.