what did you and your mk3 leon do today

MrJohn91

Aug 27, 2014
www.facebook.com
Got a panicked call at 6:30 this morning from my sister who said her headlights weren't working and that she couldn't drive down the motorway to work in the dark with no headlights.. Reluctantly gave her my Cupra 280 keys and have ended up with this for the day.. I get to it 30 minutes later and the lights work fine.... I'm thinking a ploy just to get to drive my Cupra...? Anyone else agree??
edfb49b07482def94c661d3842fc55ce.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Got a panicked call at 6:30 this morning from my sister who said her headlights weren't working and that she couldn't drive down the motorway to work in the dark with no headlights.. Reluctantly gave her my Cupra 280 keys and have ended up with this for the day.. I get to it later 30 minutes later and the lights work fine.... I'm thinking a ploy just to get to drive my Cupra...? Anyone else agree??
edfb49b07482def94c661d3842fc55ce.jpg

Guilty!!

Reactions: MrJohn91

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

it also leaves your hands nice and soft and a bottle lasts a very long time :)

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
This is quite random but i wasn't sure where to post.

Anybody else feel like their side mirrors are so far forward.. As in close to the driver?

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
No, the only thing that's too far forward are the window switches. I keep hitting the rear one!

I must admit as i've got used to driving it now i don't notice it, but when i picked it up i was surprised at how far up the door they are, may aswell have them on the rear doors :blink:

I did that too.

Reactions: Blaptastic

Deleted member 103408

MrJohn91

Aug 27, 2014
www.facebook.com
It upsets all the Car Detailers like @Legojon @Jimbobcook and @paddy6789 who spent £££££ on detailing products and their cars still don't look as clean as @theoldboy 's.

They just need to realise its the colour Nevada White just being awesome ;)
Wait.... I always thought the whole washing up liquid idea was a sarcastic comment like the oiling your brakes one.... Am I wrong??

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
No one really knows haha
A friend of mine is a professional body repair and restoration worker, does a lot of work repairing vintage ferarris and classic american cars. Very knowledgeable bloke. He uses fairy liquid to wash cars, however, he did it on one of mine and it left speckling on the paint work.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
A friend of mine is a professional body repair and restoration worker, does a lot of work repairing vintage ferarris and classic american cars. Very knowledgeable bloke. He uses fairy liquid to wash cars, however, he did it on one of mine and it left speckling on the paint work.
May have something to do with modern paints. In the past they'd of made paint out of anything, these days with stricter environmental laws and health considerations the paintwork isn't as hardier. Bring back lead paint I say haha ;)

MrJohn91

Aug 27, 2014
www.facebook.com
Did the old swapping the front and rear wheels around... The michelin ps4 tires only lasted 9 months need to up the LSD settings a smidge, or perhaps not be too heavy footed. It's just too much fun!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.