what have you done to your car today ?

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
i was amazed too when i picked it up in germany. stock suspension is pretty good. i really like how solid the 4x4 feels. completly different from the fwd, even with coilovers. i got bilstein b14 on both but the 4x4 seems to drive smoother and less firm, i guess because of the independant read suspension

I have b14 front b16 rear sitting at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lightup

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
I am doing a deal for the toledo rear arches for the build... So it's rear should look some thing like like
Screenshot_20190916-085344_YouTube.jpg

Still unsure on spoiler. May go for supercopa but have a little play with wing ends. Or seams as it's a wide body type race car build I might go for the byc wing.... I need someone who is good on designing stuff and putting pictures together to how stuff looks

Last edited:
Reactions: bigT's lcr

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Is it doing a deal for the toledo rear arches for the build... So it's rear should look some thing like like View attachment 10263
Still unsure on spoiler. May go for supercopa but have a little play with wing ends. Or seams as it's a wide body type race car build I might go for the byc wing.... I need someone who is good on designing stuff and putting pictures together to how stuff looks

Looks HAWT!!!

Reactions: Manic172

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
I am doing a deal for the toledo rear arches for the build... So it's rear should look some thing like like View attachment 10263
They look ace

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
It's the little things...

59163874113__36CCFB06-71AB-4F8E-A243-0A21EDCDB8BC.JPG

Tried fitting this ages ago but didn't want to take the wheel off, which meant I couldn't get in there to force it on. No more undertray dragging on speed bumps. Had to get a socket and a hammer to really get it on there - hopefully it'll stay where it's supposed to be.

While I had the proper jack out, I checked all the tyres. ******* nails - nails everywhere. It's insane. Part of me wants to just get some pliers and pull them out, but that's not going to end well.

Car needs a good wash and wax too, but with the weather being the way it is, I'm really struggling to work up the energy and enthusiasm to do a proper job of it.

While I'm thinking about rain, does anyone know where I can get one of these?

F69E5BB7-B06E-4B33-B0BB-2C5896AFB099.JPG

It's been on there nearly fifteen years - I suppose it was going to split eventually...

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Managed to wangle an afternoon off work since the rain stopped and did all the door seals for the new LCR I bought in July. It turned out the previous owner had just done the driver's door - with bathroom sealant. So no wonder it still leaked.
Interior floor is now also full of nappies to soak up the water (inspired by the time my son got into a paddling pool in his nappy and it swelled up like a spare tyre).

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Just checked the nappies - it's gone from swamp to bone dry overnight! They must have soaked up at least two litres. Get 6+ size - the biggest and most absorbant.

I wish I'd known this two years ago. I could literally scoop the water out of the passenger footwells with a jug there was that much of it. That towel has never been the same, and there's always been a bit of a smell since...

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Alright Gents.... are your headlights on as DRL’s???!!!

With my lights turned to the off position my low beams run still while the car is running

I just swapped my light switch today thinking it was broken but it didn’t help the problem

c3ca1630eebf62bd094802f4e62b6e35.jpg

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Alright Gents.... are your headlights on as DRL’s???!!!

With my lights turned to the off position my low beams run still while the car is running

I just swapped my light switch today thinking it was broken but it didn’t help the problem

c3ca1630eebf62bd094802f4e62b6e35.jpg

That's an odd one if you've already replaced the headlight switch as I've seen this happen with faulty switches.

I've just noticed that your dashboard is different to usual and has a dimpled texture, is that from an A3 8L?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
That's an odd one if you've already replaced the headlight switch as I've seen this happen with faulty switches.

I've just noticed that your dashboard is different to usual and has a dimpled texture, is that from an A3 8L?

No it’s the stock Leon dash. But it could be that it’s a 4x4 thing? I don’t know for sure. Maybe @lightup can confirm if his 4x4 is the same way.

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018

Is it possible that it’s a Vag-com adjustable feature? My car is originally from Denmark... maybe they require this feature?

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
As far as I'm aware there are no headlight adaptations available on this vehicle platform.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members