MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
Lux Estate (Magnetic Grey, no options), ordered 12th September, apparently confirmed build week of next week (41)

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
No idea! I would assume that a cancelled order would just get removed from the queue and bump everyone up a spot. I know it's going to be landing in Sheerness, and that it's build week 41 so hopefully won't take too long to get to the dealer so I can pick it up.

andrew.scopes

Sep 14, 2019
Black Cupra..build week 44. Ordered early September. Won’t be delivered until early December..merry Christmas to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie

Jul 26, 2019
Confirmed build date 21st October... Now to see what happens with Brexit and if it arrives after the 31st...

Ollie

Jul 26, 2019
Good to see this. Hope this is the first of many.

What model/spec/colour?
White Cupra Lux hatchback - no extras or anything else etc, just Lux pack. Ordered around 14th July...

How long has it taken people for their car to go from factory to UK? Dangerously close to Brexit!

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
White Cupra Lux hatchback - no extras or anything else etc, just Lux pack. Ordered around 14th July...

How long has it taken people for their car to go from factory to UK? Dangerously close to Brexit!

My build week was 16th September, dealer says it will be with him on the 16th October.

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
I think anyone with a build week of this week or next week should be okay, at least assuming that they're using the ship pegasus ace (as seems to be the case historically), which will probably arrive in Spain in a weeks time and leave a few days later, and about a week to get to the UK.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
I think anyone with a build week of this week or next week should be okay, at least assuming that they're using the ship pegasus ace (as seems to be the case historically), which will probably arrive in Spain in a weeks time and leave a few days later, and about a week to get to the UK.

I hope you’re right as my BW is apparently this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019

Not necessarily, there will still be 100s of cars already waiting at the port ready to board onto the transport ships so no guarantees if its taken to port now it will be boarded, this was the case i had with my car anyway

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Wow more BW when I ordered way before :( called today still no BW latest update was for December but today they said November delivery.

I must just be unlucky or have a niche order, all I added was sunroof and lux

Oct 7, 2019
Ordering soon for delivery April 2020.
What happened to the heated washer jets ? It’s sketchy on Spec. Bucket seats are the only heated ones now ?

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Ordering soon for delivery April 2020.
What happened to the heated washer jets ? It’s sketchy on Spec. Bucket seats are the only heated ones now ?
Someone got too much rope deleting features from the original winter pack to cost cut and pay for the uplift in the (heated) buckets.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Someone got too much rope deleting features from the original winter pack to cost cut and pay for the uplift in the (heated) buckets.
But buckets are cheaper than leather as an option so that's not the reason. Buckets cost around €500 less to spec as an option in Spain. So they cut costs all round while the customers perception is the value went up. Clever move.

If you think about it they have to use leather upholstered rear seats and the door panel parts in leather as well as leather upholstered front seats, one electric too, for the leather option. With buckets they just use two different seats up front and the rest of the car is the same so it also differs less from the standard Cupra when constructing the car.

Screenshot_2019-10-08-07-09-20-330_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.