App for Leon

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
i know that there’s a media controller, but does the Leon allow the vehicle to talk to an iPhone app like the BMW one does to offer tracking and remote unlocking etc?

awsm

Sep 25, 2019
It works with the VW Connect OBD dongle. I took mine from my Polo GTI and put in the SEAT and it tracks all the same info about your journeys.

awsm

Sep 25, 2019
IS that something you can buy of the interwebs?

I believe they are free from your local VW Dealer. However they may ask you for a registration so if you have a family or friends vw reg that should be enough.

Otherwise Vodafone V-Auto is similar they're about £30 on amazon but also require a £4 monthly subscription.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I believe they are free from your local VW Dealer. However they may ask you for a registration so if you have a family or friends vw reg that should be enough.

Otherwise Vodafone V-Auto is similar they're about £30 on amazon but also require a £4 monthly subscription.
Isn't this something Carista offers as a subsciption service?

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
i know that there’s a media controller, but does the Leon allow the vehicle to talk to an iPhone app like the BMW one does to offer tracking and remote unlocking etc?

The only Seat with this feature currently is the new Mii Electric.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.