Alex's Mystery Blue Cupra 290

ALEXZ360

Hello everyone, it's good to be back! After leaving the Seat scene about 3 years ago I've decided to come back to my roots.

So for a brief intro about my history since my ibiza cupra, I had a 2011 Ibiza cupra back from 2012 to 2016 and traded that in for a Mercedes A45, had the A45 for just over a year and then regretfully sold it due to personal reasons, I then went to a BMW 120d for a bit and then sold that over 6 months ago, been living on a motorbike for the last 6 months and finally ordered my Leon Cupra 290 back in July and took delivery last week.

So here it is, sporting a 69 plate, haven't got much planned for it due to it being a lease car but will be doing a few subtle mods and stuff that can be removed later on down the line.

So far all I have done is the Vagsport resonator delete and loving the sound it gives now.
IMG_20191007_120239_366.jpg
IMG_20191007_114933__01.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Oct 9, 2019
Congrats on your new car. Looks very nice. I’m trying to decide whether to go old or new Cupra. Test drove a 69 plate mystery blue cupra today. Was v impressed at first impressions of the drive. Equivalent car I last had was a mk7.5 golf R. Bet the a45 was nice. Cheers,

ALEXZ360

Congrats on your new car. Looks very nice. I’m trying to decide whether to go old or new Cupra. Test drove a 69 plate mystery blue cupra today. Was v impressed at first impressions of the drive. Equivalent car I last had was a mk7.5 golf R. Bet the a45 was nice. Cheers,
Thanks man and yeh I was debating going for this or an older 280/300 but got a good deal from my local dealership on the PCH for this so decided to go for this instead, I'd recommend an older A45 to anybody who is wanting a beast of a car because I honestly wish I'd never sold mine, it was a great car to drive, very much a driving enthusiaats car.

The Cupra is a nice drive and I'm happy with it, just done a 200 mile motorway drive and still managed 47 mpg average so I'm happy enough with that

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk