Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
ikQ2ogK.jpg

On another note, I like the beading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daire92

Abilio1989

Nov 24, 2016
I think they look pretty good if they are matched to the colour sheme of the car. The finish on them is gloss black, the fitment is pretty good also. There's 2 versions, one for the Cupra spoiler and one for the FR. They fit both SC, 5dr for the respective models. Everyone who has seen it on the car seems to agree that it suits the car very well and I have friends very picky of their cars.
HVqLrMa.jpg

ikQ2ogK.jpg
Who have aerodynamic spoiler can install that spoiler extension? If yes, which one? Cupra or Fr extension?

k290b

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone know if the maxton logo is removable?

Also is it fitted with tiger seal or just sticky tape?

Cheers

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
As the hearse is faster than the 5 and 3 door* ;)

*Nürburgring time ;)
The official time is the same give or take a tenth, but ive seen unmodded hatches go 10 seconds faster, matching the GTI clubsport S.

I think the lip extension looks good, but colour of the car makes a big difference, it looks better on darker cars because it looks less like a stick on after market part.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
The official time is the same give or take a tenth, but ive seen unmodded hatches go 10 seconds faster, matching the GTI clubsport S.

I think the lip extension looks good, but colour of the car makes a big difference, it looks better on darker cars because it looks less like a stick on after market part.
Way to go digging up this old thread. It was tongue in cheek. Only reason it went faster is probably because the driver had got more familiar with the track and the weight at the rear would of given the rear end less floatiness on the edge at higher speeds. I would never expect the ST to be quicker than the equivalent 5 door.

Reactions: Kirky

Cupra300Jay

Apr 1, 2019
i'd like to get an extension, i just don't like the price of it and shipping to Jersey is a joke :banghead2

Anyone got any discount code knocking about? :rifle:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.