[Poll] What fuel do you use?

What fuel do you use?

• Wherever is closest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
V power once or twice a month and Tesco momentum the rest of the time, stage 1 map so need 99 fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunslinger300

Oct 12, 2017
Glasgow
I’m going to take some abuse here, but I’ve been using Asda finest on MY19 Cupra. It’s guzzling fuel atm breaking in.

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
Texaco normal unleaded. 2 minutes from my house and I use the points cards which they do plenty of offers on. I’m almost up to enough points for a free tank of fuel after 18 months of collecting.

Deleted member 103408

Mk 3 stage 3 V power unless i cant get to shell garage when its tesco momentum.

I also know one if the mods has a mj2 stage 2+ and runs on V Power but in both cases the car is mapped to run on 99 Ron fuel

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Tesco Momentum all the time unless caught short. I'll only put a tenner in until next Tesco visit. The car seems to like it too much!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
My local garage is a BP but I prefer to plan a visit to the Shell garage that’s 8 miles from me on one of my journeys so that I always full up with V Power for my CUPRA. Nearest Tesco that does Momentum is 25 miles away.

I’m in the habit of getting 7-8p off a litre now at Shell so it brings the price down to approx 1.28 a gallon, which is in line with 97 RON unleaded around where I live

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
My local garage is a BP but I prefer to plan a visit to the Shell garage that’s 8 miles from me on one of my journeys so that I always full up with V Power for my CUPRA. Nearest Tesco that does Momentum is 25 miles away.

I’m in the habit of getting 7-8p off a litre now at Shell so it brings the price down to approx 1.28 a gallon, which is in line with 97 RON unleaded around where I live

How do you manage the money off?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Just after I got my car mapped to vpower. Shell bought the garage opposite my house. Coincidence?

jammygit

Sep 23, 2019
I never even thought normal fuel but from a proper garage like BP or Shell. I think that's a happy medium so you aren't using the supermarket crap but you're not paying 12p a litre more for the premium stuff.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise