RIEGER SPLITTER AND DIFFUSER

DOMINIC SELLY

lcupra300
Mar 30, 2019
Kidderminster
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has fitted the RIEGER front splitter or rear diffuser?
I’ve just ordered the black gloss ones for my 18 plate Cupra 300. Are they easy to fit? Any drilling required?

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has fitted the RIEGER front splitter or rear diffuser?
I’ve just ordered the black gloss ones for my 18 plate Cupra 300. Are they easy to fit? Any drilling required?

@DOMINIC SELLY... I have the Rieger front splitter and rear diffuser installed on my St300. The front splitter is easy enough to install,it all ready comes with pre-drilled holes.There is a screw underneath each side of the front bumper if you take these out and offer up the splitter two of the holes in the splitter will match these holes to line it up. I used a thin bead of sikaflex(silicone) pushed the splitter up and drilled 3mm holes in the existing holes and used the fixings that came with it to hold it in place and that was over a year ago and it ain’t moved a muscle.
Now the rear diffuser is a different story. Original diffuser easy enough to get off,Rieger one to install PITA. I didn’t have to take the bumper of for this as being the St on axle stands I had enough room to work underneath. It took a lot longer than the front splitter,it was just so bloody fiddly. I think you may have to take the bumper off if you have the hatch. It will be worth it in the end though. I think the Rieger gear looks so oem on the Cupra,me thinks Seat are missing out on a optional extra.
38cc187e555fff257b6a6ad7c1e8de05.jpg
ff0dc2f4e3d46a1ff42bee6b47595135.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

DOMINIC SELLY

lcupra300
Mar 30, 2019
Kidderminster
@DOMINIC SELLY... I have the Rieger front splitter and rear diffuser installed on my St300. The front splitter is easy enough to install,it all ready comes with pre-drilled holes.There is a screw underneath each side of the front bumper if you take these out and offer up the splitter two of the holes in the splitter will match these holes to line it up. I used a thin bead of sikaflex(silicone) pushed the splitter up and drilled 3mm holes in the existing holes and used the fixings that came with it to hold it in place and that was over a year ago and it ain’t moved a muscle.
Now the rear diffuser is a different story. Original diffuser easy enough to get off,Rieger one to install PITA. I didn’t have to take the bumper of for this as being the St on axle stands I had enough room to work underneath. It took a lot longer than the front splitter,it was just so bloody fiddly. I think you may have to take the bumper off if you have the hatch. It will be worth it in the end though. I think the Rieger gear looks so oem on the Cupra,me thinks Seat are missing out on a optional extra.

Hi mate - thank you for this. I will see how it is when they arrive, I’m hoping it’s an easy enough fit but time will tell! I might be hitting you up if I have any troubles! Did you say they came with fitting manuals?

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Hi mate - thank you for this. I will see how it is when they arrive, I’m hoping it’s an easy enough fit but time will tell! I might be hitting you up if I have any troubles! Did you say they came with fitting manuals?

Yeah they come with pictures and instructions but they are in Austrian I think,you shouldn’t have too much trouble. If you get any problems I may be able to offer some advice. Don’t forget to post some pics when your done.

DOMINIC SELLY

lcupra300
Mar 30, 2019
Kidderminster
Yeah they come with pictures and instructions but they are in Austrian I think,you shouldn’t have too much trouble. If you get any problems I may be able to offer some advice. Don’t forget to post some pics when your done.

nice one, I’ll see how I get on. & for sure I’ll post some pics once they are on!

Reactions: Deano j1971

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Hi,

Where did you order yours from? I was looking at a few other options but this one looks the least boy racer and fits the car very nicely by the look of everyone elses photos.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hi,

Where did you order yours from? I was looking at a few other options but this one looks the least boy racer and fits the car very nicely by the look of everyone elses photos.

There’s only one company in the UK who supplies them and they are called on-lineautosport and they sell via eBay. That’s where I bought mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,

@The Daily Meme...they are both available from flea bay. You can’t buy from Rieger direct,for some reason they wil not ship to the UK. Just be warned they don’t come cheap but are worth every penny and look the mutts nuts.

DOMINIC SELLY

lcupra300
Mar 30, 2019
Kidderminster

Forgot to ask mate, how did you black out your logos and exhaust tips?

R53Winny

Apr 11, 2022

Hi, when drilling through the remaining holes for using the front splitter fittings is there any chance of drilling into the radiator or other parts in the locality? Thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise