Ibiza navigon/garmin PID not talking to car

Oct 13, 2019
Hi i have recently purchesed a 2015 seat ibiza Toca,
as the car was an ex cat d the PID was missing (probobrally sold or something). i ordered a navigon PID from Ebay to put into the car to try and get my bluetooth working. the device works but will not charge when mounted in car and also cant read any engine info. playing music over the blue tooth just plays out of the sat nav itself not the car stereo.
i have tried updateing the unit though garmin fresh but i cant seem to get anything to work. it will also not auto detect my car i have to manually set the pid to seat upon reset.

if anyone has any info i would be very greatful been stuck on this for weeks now and i really dont want to take it to a dealer.
thanks

Arnout84

Mar 5, 2019
It must detect something, even when it is not “matched” with your car. I have repaired and updated dozens of those systems for the Up and Mii etc. Maybe it is the mount on the dashboard that is broke or the wiring from the base plate to your radio.

Oct 13, 2019
It must detect something, even when it is not “matched” with your car. I have repaired and updated dozens of those systems for the Up and Mii etc. Maybe it is the mount on the dashboard that is broke or the wiring from the base plate to your radio.
Thanks for the reply, I'm going to try have a look behind the dash tomorrow. Might get to it till the weekend but will keep updated on my progress.
Thank you again

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.