What made you smile today?

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
MK1 with a spoiler, is that factory or aftermarket?
9d56752547efb1f1591e444d64c93069.jpg

Deleted member 103408

Shell sent me this today

Hello @theoldboy,

When you switch your gas and electricity to Shell Energy, you’ll get an exclusive 3% saving on up to 60 litres of fuel per month at participating Shell stations.
And that’s on top of the personalised offers and other surprises you already enjoy with the Shell Go+ rewards programme.
It only takes a few moments to enter your details and start your switch.

And there was me thinking Shell are an oil company :)

All of Shell Energy’s electricity is 100% renewable, as standard, whichever tariff you choose.

Reactions: Legojon

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Shell sent me this today

Hello @theoldboy,

When you switch your gas and electricity to Shell Energy, you’ll get an exclusive 3% saving on up to 60 litres of fuel per month at participating Shell stations.
And that’s on top of the personalised offers and other surprises you already enjoy with the Shell Go+ rewards programme.

All of Shell Energy’s electricity is 100% renewable, as standard, whichever tariff you choose.

they purchased first utility recently. but all energy suppliers are technically brokers so theyre now an oil company and a paperwork company :[B)]

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Shell sent me this today

Hello @theoldboy,

Shell are also a renewable energy developer. Building a lot of solar farms with them at the minute.

Deleted member 103408

Sorry I was being a little sarcastic when I said that,

Financial review of last quarters figures had this comment

At the moment oil demand is still rising, fuelled by developing markets like India and China, but some now think oil demand will run dry before supplies do. We're not convinced this kind of shift is imminent, even in the next 30-40 years, but it might explain why Shell has started investing in greener technologies, including solar and wind.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
The on ramp from South Mimms to the M25... the noise and acceleration up that every morning makes me feel like a kid on an airplane during take-off!

Even better when someones 'flying' to the same destination and wants to get there first...:D

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Top Man, hope you enjoyed it I am told its a very technical track that you can get yourself into trouble if you dont pay attention.
I had an instructor. It was a present from my better half & there is definitely some nasty bends, especially in the wet. Great day.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
So another change...Again!!!

Doesn’t bother me either as I have a Desire Red 300 Lux equivalent. (Leather instead of Bucket Seats)
9ae1f9faebc2b56ced691cff4ca017e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it’s pictures of your car that made me ring my dealer as soon as I found out. I almost didn’t order the car when I found out you couldn’t get it in desire red any more. It’s the best colour. And with the splitter kit you have in yours, the black contrasts so well with the red. I may have to do something about the copper badges though.

Reactions: Maypack
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise