MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
With regards to colour, it seems a bit odd that mystery blue and desire red are both available on the full leon range, except the cupra. I spoke to someone at SEAT UK the other day and theys aid they'd had a huge amount of customer complaints about it and aparently its something the factory has implemented. They've fed it back to the people that made the decision. The lady I spoke to said that they might well revert that decision, but can't promise anything. Needless to say I will be keeping my eyes peeled on the website to see if they change their mind.

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
12th September order through dealer with build week of 41, apparently it's still in production and unlikely to arrive at a UK port this month, although I imagine it'll be early November I take delivery

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
12th September order through dealer with build week of 41, apparently it's still in production and unlikely to arrive at a UK port this month, although I imagine it'll be early November I take delivery

I ordered 5th June and still don’t know if it’s been built yet!! Apparently it should have been last week but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I ordered mine in September, no desire red or mystery blue. :cry:

Have to make do with magnetic grey
The copper detail just looks strange with the red and blue as it clashes. Maybe the reason they ditched it. There are two mystery blue near me in Edinburgh with the copper detail and I've definitely got the better colour and I normally get colour envy. Black detail would have been so much better on those two colours. Just my opinion.

Reactions: The Daily Meme

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
View attachment 10573 View attachment 10574 View attachment 10572 View attachment 10571 View attachment 10572
Ours finally arrived yesterday !

Mag grey standard spec but a massive upgrade from the Arona (will have to change avatar now..).
Collection of old and delivery of new all within an hour of each other so couldn't have gone better, and no charges on the Arona either so bonus !

Car wasn't too dirty after the delivery from York so took a few photos below. First time I'd actually seen a mag grey Cupra in the flesh and love the way the colour changes in different light, and boy does it go like s**t off a shovel when you give it some !

Didn't get much of a chance to test it properly but I think it's going to be an enjoyable 2yrs motoring before we go sensible and get an EV next time round.

View attachment 10571
Parkgate? Will keep an eye out and about for you.

Reactions: PhilYerBoots

gk26

Sep 29, 2019
Just called Seat and my unconfirmed BW has changed from 8 to 48...good news I guess? Still not sure whether to stick with the Cupra or go ahead with the 420i :banghead2

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
What information do I need to ring Seat Customer Services, and does anybody know where I can get it? (ordered through Leasing Options on 10th July) I've got nothing except an unconfirmed build date of Week 45 so far, but not spoke to Seat CS direct, just the account manager at LO.
You need the seat order reference number. It will start SLI. not the LO reference.
Then call or email seat customer services with the SLI.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
So I now have an active complaint having sent a very strongly worded email to head of PR

build week still estimated at 50 9th Dec which is not what I need so I’m hoping my complaint gets me somewhere or something

can’t believe people ordering in Sept have confirmed BW although happy for you I also hate you all :)

Reactions: The Daily Meme

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
So I now have an active complaint having sent a very strongly worded email to head of PR

build week still estimated at 50 9th Dec which is not what I need so I’m hoping my complaint gets me somewhere or something

can’t believe people ordering in Sept have confirmed BW although happy for you I also hate you all :)
Haha. Once you have a case worker on your complaint and it's been escalated stuff usually gets done. I went from being told to take the car back to the original dealer, to having to pay for a wheel while they decide if it's warranty, to getting a hire car while they decide if it's a warranty job to them just paying for the wheel and changing it.

Philip Santi

Sep 28, 2019
Some of the guys who ordered Cupra STs had waits of 9 months +. I don't think it's Brexit, I think it's the silly low price. Name me something similar you can buy for £21k brand new or lease for £250? I personally don't think they can meet demand.
Just wondering where you guys are getting brand new Cupra ST's for £21k?

Philip Santi

Sep 28, 2019
We aren't, Betts has bought the Lux 5 door for £21k from Motorsource. I paid £22k back in March for the Lux 5 door but I got 5 years warranty with that and side skirts.

Ah, ok. I was beginning to fell like I might have overpaid but feel much better now :thumbup:

Reactions: Kirky

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Latest update on my order.

“I have spoken to the supplying dealership and they have confirmed that the vehicle should be in transit from the factory but is still showing as build week 41. This is because SEAT are having some problems with their system – it doesn’t seem to be updating. As soon as they have further information for us they will let us know.”

So much for Seat’s new command centre then!!! Hopefully it will be on the Pegasus.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Latest update on my order.

“I have spoken to the supplying dealership and they have confirmed that the vehicle should be in transit from the factory but is still showing as build week 41. This is because SEAT are having some problems with their system – it doesn’t seem to be updating. As soon as they have further information for us they will let us know.”

So much for Seat’s new command centre then!!! Hopefully it will be on the Pegasus.
When did you order

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.