MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Does anyone know i you get car mats with your car when leasing?
They come as standard with the Cupra so unless the lease company remove them before they deliver to you then you should get them. They aren't anything special or amazing quality though. Just black with white edge detail and a Cupra flag tag on the side.

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
I see the headlight washers, so you must have got one of the last leather Cupras available.
Yeah. I would have preferred the alcantara seats but I wasn't waiting until December or even next year for my original lease order to arrive.

Reactions: Kirky

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Does anyone know i you get car mats with your car when leasing?

Ours came with the standard set of mats Kirky mentioned before, Leasing Options order.

Went out for first night drive earlier. Never had led headlights before and they are superb and confidence inspiring on an unlit road. Pushed it through a few twisty roads, more than I've ever done with previous cars and the grip is phenomenal. Love the change of response in Cupra mode, the car just feels so direct and goes where you point it as quick as you like.

Definitely been worth the wait.

Reactions: LevoForest

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Yeah. I would have preferred the alcantara seats but I wasn't waiting until December or even next year for my original lease order to arrive.
I think I'm the only person in the forum who wanted a leather interior. It was the only reason I went for the Lux model as I really like leather heated seats. After seeing both interiors in the showroom it made my mind up further as for me the microsuede looks a bit cheap. The other stuff it came with was just a bonus. Have to say I'm loving KESSY too, didn't think I would.

Reactions: Ali Bailey

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I think I'm the only person in the forum who wanted a leather interior. It was the only reason I went for the Lux model as I really like leather heated seats. After seeing both interiors in the showroom it made my mind up further as for me the microsuede looks a bit cheap. The other stuff it came with was just a bonus. Have to say I'm loving KESSY too, didn't think I would.
Sorry what is kessy and I.m happy with the bucket seats I have ordered

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
There a Dyno run in Manchester in November and I think there may be a stock 290 going there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a thread I started somewhere with a couple of runs in it. I believe 1 run was a complete standard car and the other had some minor mods like Res delete etc. Shouldn't effect power but the modded car produced less power.

The none modded car produced 309ps and 410Nm, the car with res delete produced 290ps and 410Nm. Both were done at different centres and different dates though.

Last edited:

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge

I wanted leather as well. Have it in my current car but sadly its not an option anymore. I gather the steering wheel is micosuede as well which is going to be a pain to keep clean. I dont have grubby hands but everything where your hands touch gets grubby over time. Only thing im glad about is that the heated seats are standard on the bucket seats. otherwise I would be choosing a different car manufacturer. Although I might have been tempted by the Cupra Ateca.

Reactions: Kirky

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
There's a thread I started somewhere with a couple of runs in it. I believe 1 run was a complete standard car and the other had some minor mods like Res delete etc. Shouldn't effect power but the modded car produced less power.

The none modded car produced 309ps and 410Nm, the car with res delete produced 290ps and 410Nm. Both were done at different centres and different dates though.

I’m taking my stock 300 on the Dyno day just to see what she has as standard.

Reactions: bgb and Kirky

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I’m taking my stock 300 on the Dyno day just to see what she has as standard.

More than 300 for certain. Not sure why VAG always quote less than they output. Like the 0-60 times. Must save them money somehow otherwise I don't get the logic.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
More than 300 for certain. Not sure why VAG always quote less than they output. Like the 0-60 times. Must save them money somehow otherwise I don't get the logic.

I’m hoping so

Although it is described as 296hp I’m hoping for greater than 300. Fingers crossed