1142179555.jpg

1142179574.jpg
:cop:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
From the front I don't mind it so much, but from the back it looks like it should have more going onto attach it to the car around the brake light area.

I think it would look better if it curved with the shape of the boot.

But personally I wouldn't fit it. Not my style, but it isn't hideous.

However if you like it, sack off anyone else's opinion.

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Personally I don't think that spoiler would suit my car with it's current style, however I can see it working for others.

The diffuser/side skirts would suit though.

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

As every body dislikes it so much you should get it and be happy you are not a follower but a leader.

On a serious note I personally was not sure about the rear spoiler simply because it did not look firmly secured and I would like to see the side wings attached to the bodywork as I was not sure it would last long on the track.

However as i have the rest of the kit I am happy they make a quality product that fits well on the car.

Lots of people don't like it but that is there problem not yours if you like it. If it help the most complaints I get about my car are the pinstripes on the body

Call it Marmite you either like it or you don't.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Those pictures don’t really do the full body kit justice. Having seen it on pictures before and then seeing it recently at one of our meets, it’s a really nice bit of kit.
It’s aggressive and it is certainly different from everything else out there, much like the JE design but for a fraction of the cost!
Having a white kit on a black car is never going to appeal to everyone - I wouldn’t do it, but then again, before my R, I’d have never put copper and black together either.
The spoiler does look a bit odd in how it attaches. I’d maybe try and see how it would look without the standard spoiler on and get some form of whale tail strut to support the centre - go full Cosworth haha. But my photoshop skills are non existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just seen this pop up in the recent threads and if I'm honest I quite like the contrast between white and black as it's different, why be a sheep and follow the norm and like @theoldboy said your car is yours and no one else's and that's the beauty of this forum there is no right or wrong answer...

36,000+ created accouts and you may only please one but as long as you smile every morning when you see it. That's all I'd need...

The thing I'm not keen on is the colour of the calipers lol but that's my opinion haha

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Those pictures don’t really do the full body kit justice. Having seen it on pictures before and then seeing it recently at one of our meets, it’s a really nice bit of kit.
It’s aggressive and it is certainly different from everything else out there, much like the JE design but for a fraction of the cost!
Having a white kit on a black car is never going to appeal to everyone - I wouldn’t do it, but then again, before my R, I’d have never put copper and black together either.
The spoiler does look a bit odd in how it attaches. I’d maybe try and see how it would look without the standard spoiler on and get some form of whale tail strut to support the centre - go full Cosworth haha. But my photoshop skills are non existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the original poster was simply asking about the spoiler. If not they need to show a photo of the full front.

Only reason they're white in the picture is to show the parts themselves

Edit - for the record, that second photo is photoshop anyway, just look at the angle of the spoiler and the wheels/brakes. First photo isn't a Leon either.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.