'Demon Tweeks' .com/uk

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
Nice, was searching for alloys and came across them, i've never heard of them and wondered if they were legit etc.

Silverfoxxxx

Sep 27, 2018
Used a few times, always been pretty good and any questions I find if I message through Facebook messenger you get a quick answer back.

Currently looking at new alloys myself through them but keep finding the ones I like are over my budget that I keep increasing, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OJ9693

OJ9693

Mk3 Leon FR 150
Sep 2, 2019
Used a few times, always been pretty good and any questions I find if I message through Facebook messenger you get a quick answer back.

Currently looking at new alloys myself through them but keep finding the ones I like are over my budget that I keep increasing, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha i know exactly what you mean!

Degs

Feb 10, 2019
North Wales
They have a showroom/workshop in Wrexham ind estate,they've been around for decades and are involved with motor sport (used to have a btcc car in the showroom )popped in there for a nose last weekend and came away 200 quid lighter lol ,they did a res delete for my lads 1.4 tsi for £110 which I thought reasonable .

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Used them for years as I live in Wrexham. Well known around the area for great service and well known around the motorsport scene.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Matty Williams

andycupra

status subject to change
one of the biggest companies going.. those a little older will struggle to understand anyone active on a forum not hearing of them before..
But that is perhaps due to them being old school and there are loads of companies on the net now. Much more choice than 20 years ago.

Reactions: martin j.

Rooster

Oct 27, 2018
Yorkshire
Been around for years, originally set up by the Minshaw family? don't know if they still own it. I have have had Motorsport parts, Motorcycle parts and Cycle parts from them without issue. Does anyone remember Murray Walker saying "now that's a demon tweek" commentating on British Rallycross?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.