Leon Cupra 290 MY19 Lease Transfer

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Hi all,

Basically going to be made redundant within the near future 1 or 2 months I've been told. I have a lease deal currently on the above car, magnetic grey, non lux, its £262pm for 10k miles PA, contract goes on till May 2021 so the car is only 5 months old nearly 6. I am not goign to be able to afford this anymore as mortgage is a priority of course, if anyone is interested in taking this over for me would be much appreciated and I am more than happy to give the person a lump sum of money for taking this on also, all would have to be done officially through the lender etc so no dodgy scams, excess mileage is only 3p per mile too.

If anyone is interested, I can post photos and stuff too, but it is the copper badged one.

Thanks,
Paul

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Sorry to hear about your job, you've made the right call regarding mortgage or a car, hope you've got another job in line as they always seem to do this sort of thing at Christmas and I never get why...

I've got a few questions if you wouldn't mind...

What mileage have you already done?

Did you include maintenance within your deal?

Also where abouts are you based/what dealership is it?

Can I confirm it's magnetic tech...

Also do you smoke?

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Sorry to hear about your job, you've made the right call regarding mortgage or a car, hope you've got another job in line as they always seem to do this sort of thing at Christmas and I never get why...

I've got a few questions if you wouldn't mind...

What mileage have you already done?

Did you include maintenance within your deal?

Also where abouts are you based/what dealership is it?

Can I confirm it's magnetic tech...

Also do you smoke?

hi,

I don’t smoke, the colour is magnetic grey, I think the magnetic tech stopped and it changed to mag grey which is similar. There is no maintenance on the deal either

I got this deal through a broker, and they are leasing options so isn’t a specific dealer it’s registered to. The lender is Ald automotive. I’m in the essex area.

covered 4.5k miles but -250 from this as was delivered with 250 miles which they will take of so you have roughly about 16k left for the term.

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
Hi all,

Spoke to the lender today, apparently they will only transfer the lease if its to a limited company, unsure why baffles me as they wont get their money when I lose my job.. Guess there is some reason for it though.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Hi all,

Spoke to the lender today, apparently they will only transfer the lease if its to a limited company, unsure why baffles me as they wont get their money when I lose my job.. Guess there is some reason for it though.
Only reason I could think of is that the lease is a Business Contract Hire.