SEAT Sport BBS 18" Alloy Wheels

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
I bought these to use as winter wheels on my mk2 Leon Cupra R. They have been professionally refurbished in VW LA7Y Pewter Grey, and shod with new Toyo T1-Rs in 225/40 R18, and they have barely been on the car since. Wheels are 7.5J width, offset ET51, PCD 5x112.
IypYCzT.jpg

I used Forge spacers and longer wheel bolts to fill the arches better on my Leon. I will include these in the sale if the wheels sell for the asking price. SEAT centre caps are included.
36vHYGQ.jpg

I have one more of these wheels, new and in the original silver, which is available separately if the buyer of the set of four wants a spare.

The wheels are in Chichester, West Sussex. They can be collected from me, or I can arrange a courier at cost, or package them for your own courier to collect.

Asking price is £450.

I can be contacted via PM on here, or email on bete dot noir @ btinternet dot com

Last edited:

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
Price for the new 'spare' is £120 posted mainland UK, or £100 for collection (or I will pack it and you arrange your own courier).
Price for the refurbed wheel is £100 posted mainland UK, or £80 for collection as above.

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
£135 for the new wheel delivered to Ireland, or £115 for the refurbed wheel.

Alternatively, arrange your own courier, pay me just the 'collection' price (£100/£80 respectively), and I will package the wheel for the courier to collect.

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
Original post updated to show that one of the 'spare' wheels has been sold. Also corrected the reason for using these with spacers on my Leon Cupra R, which was aesthetic rather than strictly necessary.

Mike watts

Sep 21, 2019
Ok bud sound,do all 4 have good tyres on them also mine is 2011 seat Leon fr tdi so they should b a perfect fit,how much do u want for them mate,and whereabouts r u

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
These wheels are no longer for sale. I would rather have them sitting unused in my garage than have even one more person ask me "What's the lowest you'll take, mate?" :censored:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members