ALOR BLUE

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Love my Alor Blue 184

I'll admit though my best mate said he thought it was a color for the ladies.

Does not bother me as it turns heads everywhere i go. Mystery blue is just that to me. A mystery im not a dark colour fan and it reminds my of the colour on my old Passat 1.8T

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
Love my Alor Blue 184

I'll admit though my best mate said he thought it was a color for the ladies.

Does not bother me as it turns heads everywhere i go. Mystery blue is just that to me. A mystery im not a dark colour fan and it reminds my of the colour on my old Passat 1.8T
I've also had a someone say that about the Alor Blue but I don't see how it is to be honest

If anything Mystery Blue is more like Purple in colour than Blue so surely that is a more feminine colour I would say

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Yeah there is a purple hue to Mystery Blue when the suns out for the 2 weeks a year we get sun.

Alor Blue striking every single day of the year :funk:

Reactions: Leonfr140

Deathjam

Aug 24, 2015
Leeds-ish
i almost bought a 290 black edition in alor blue, i went in to the dealer 1 week after they stopped production :(

my sister has an alor blue leon se st, i'm glad i waited to get my Cupra 300 though

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
Alor Blue Leon FR spotted in the wild. Just look at it!
20191030_073432.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Dannnnn

Dec 9, 2018
Hampshire
I just mentioned that “Weird Purple” to MrsMaypack (who has a Boheme Purple Leon Xcellence) and she looked at me with THAT look which all us married men know...

She loves Purple and she is insisting she will not replace her car at any time no matter what I offer to get her!!

Back on track though, last Alor Blue I’ve seen locally is a 66 plate CUPRA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an awesome colour.

My favourite/most missed car is my old Techno Violet BMW E36.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members