Toledo mk4 led fog light upgrade

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Hey peeps sorry to infiltrate you all... I have full led lights on my 2019 Tolly mk4 and have normal fog lights ! Have noticed that some mk3 have led fogs too... are the mk3 just bulbs or a complete different unit? Was hoping I can just put the Leon 3 bulbs into mine..
Thanks in advance

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hey peeps sorry to infiltrate you all... I have full led lights on my 2019 Tolly mk4 and have normal fog lights ! Have noticed that some mk3 have led fogs too... are the mk3 just bulbs or a complete different unit? Was hoping I can just put the Leon 3 bulbs into mine..
Thanks in advance
On the facelift mk 3 it’s a full LED unit for the fog. Pre facelift didn’t have LED’s for its fogs.

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
The mk3 has an integrated led in the fog lamp fitting, same as in the headlights, there isn't a lamp or lamp holder like there is in the halogen version. I'd imagine you would have to replace the bumper insert to retro fit that lamp as it's a different shape and not sure what the canbus system would need changed.

You'd probably find it easier to fit canbus compliant led replacements for the (H11?) lamps you have.

The toledo looks to have the same type led headlights the pre-facelift leon had with those halogen fogs, did it not get the update?

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members