MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Ali Bailey

Aug 30, 2019
Thanks. It’s been in Grimsby for over a week. Apparently the manufacturers have flooded the uk with cars post Brexit (futile now by the looks of things) and logistics are under significant strain.

Zero communication from the stealers. All updates have been from CS initiated by me. I’ve even ended up with some goodwill from building a relationship there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What extent is the goodwill?

Fozzy84

Apr 23, 2012
They are stock liking due to brexit hence the delay in transport from port to the dealers. One of those things I’m afraid. All good things come to those who wait!

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Just rang seat, I ordered at the start of october and I have a confirmed build week on 49, so he said it should be with me towards the end of januray maybe abit before

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Right. I’ve effing had enough of this shambles regarding delivery to the Dealer.

Was told Thursday it’d be there last Friday. It wasn’t. So went in to the weekend having been told Friday that it would be there today. It isn’t.

Latest is that it’s still in ******* Grimsby awaiting transporter allocation and is part of a - and I quote verbatim “a slow-moving batch of vehicles that we are currently looking in to”

When I asked who provided the transport and what exactly it meant that someone is looking in to it, I just drew a blank.

So there does seem to be a delay with logistics at the UK port and this is leaving me annoyed after such a long lead in and lack of any real updates from the dealer.

I’m unsure if I’ll see it this side of November.

Shambles.

Reactions: Ali Bailey

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
I’ve been waiting since June for my car to be built and delivered. Awaiting an update from Seat. They said it’s left the factory but can’t say when it will be transported. So looking likely to be December before it’s in UK. Total joke. I’m now very close to cancelling the order as waiting 6 months for delivery of a Seat is ridiculous

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Right. I’ve effing had enough of this shambles regarding delivery to the Dealer.

Was told Thursday it’d be there last Friday. It wasn’t. So went in to the weekend having been told Friday that it would be there today. It isn’t.

Latest is that it’s still in ******* Grimsby awaiting transporter allocation and is part of a - and I quote verbatim “a slow-moving batch of vehicles that we are currently looking in to”

When I asked who provided the transport and what exactly it meant that someone is looking in to it, I just drew a blank.

So there does seem to be a delay with logistics at the UK port and this is leaving me annoyed after such a long lead in and lack of any real updates from the dealer.

Shambles.

Maybe we should all chip in and hire a car transporter, might be the only way we ever get our cars! :idea:

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019

Shambles.

I just assume any dates they give me are figments of their imagination and have resigned myself to mid November delivery. If it comes quicker then bonus.

Reactions: SE13Cupra

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Anyone holding out hope that all of a sudden there will be a rush of deliveries once all the people that clearly aren't on this forum but are holding up deliveries, get their cars?

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Ha

Shambles.

Have you ordered direct or lease company?

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
by any chance since the 16th? Mines also sat waiting for me.

Yeah. It came in on the Comet Ace after I was told it hadn’t made that vessel. They clearly don’t have a clue where the cars are and what the ETA of the next stage of the journey is. I’m annoyed with the dealer though as they literally do not offer any updates whatsoever.

What’s your dealer region?

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah. It came in on the Comet Ace after I was told it hadn’t made that vessel. They clearly don’t have a clue where the cars are and what the ETA of the next stage of the journey is. I’m annoyed with the dealer though as they literally do not offer any updates whatsoever.

What’s your dealer region?

Mine is located in the leeds area, although i am through nationwide leasing. Was originally told it would be at the dealers on the 16th, then 18th now 4th november, if i get it before that week is out il get this comment tattooed on my arse.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
May have to give the tattoo studio a call, just rang nationwide who rang the dealership, its on next batch of vehicles arriving at the dealership and will be with them "without a doubt" before 5pm Monday 4th, "probably before friday 2nd." Just hoping they aren't once again building me up for disappointment.

Does this forum censor pictures of arse cheeks?

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
May have to give the tattoo studio a call, just rang nationwide who rang the dealership, its on next batch of vehicles arriving at the dealership and will be with them "without a doubt" before 5pm Monday 4th, "probably before friday 2nd." Just hoping they aren't once again building me up for disappointment.

Does this forum censor pictures of arse cheeks?

"without a doubt" :blahblah:

I just hope my one is in that batch so we can then move onto "Sorry we can't deliver your vehicle till January" as there are leaves on the roads.

Reactions: Gilding92

deano1988

Aug 15, 2019
I've just raised an official complaint with Seat UK will see how this progresses. Im just sick of being lied to and given a different story every time a speak to them and false expectations being set.

Reactions: Ali Bailey
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise