HELP HELP HELP!!

Oct 26, 2019
Sunderland
Got 2 problems with my leon cupra its a 2002 plate if i drive with the heaters off my temp gauges goes up as normal if i put them on then it stays at 0 for some resson any help please? Also my cv joint has gone and i have traction control light on and abs light will that be why? Thank you in advance

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Got 2 problems with my leon cupra its a 2002 plate if i drive with the heaters off my temp gauges goes up as normal if i put them on then it stays at 0 for some resson any help please? Also my cv joint has gone and i have traction control light on and abs light will that be why? Thank you in advance
Not sure about the heating issue and I don’t see why the cv joint would throw up tcs and Abs lights.
I’ve had traction control light on my Leon and it was a faulty sensor on the ABS.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You checked the coolant level? Maybe faulty thermostat - it's letting coolant through to the heater matrix before the engines up to temperature?

Oct 26, 2019
Sunderland
New to the seat sence came over from ford so not a lot of knowledge on theses but the coolant level is in between min and max a was thinking maybe a stkcky thermostat or air lock in the system maybe ill order new sensor why im on with the car only bought few days ago got it for a price i couldny turn down so dont mind putting some into it thanks lads

Oct 26, 2019
Sunderland
Sorry for late reply guys thanks for the help temp is fixed it had a air lock in the system and as for my cv joint its just clicking still drivable for now

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise