Wanted 2018 Cupra 300 manual

nc30rider

Feb 8, 2009
Where ever the wife tells me
Hi

I’m looking to trade my FR184 for a 2018 Cupra 300 manual. Must have virtual cockpit, Seat Sound & Bucket Seats(if possible).
I know they are hard to find, and there are only a handful of manual examples on Autotrader. Anyone know of any examples at their local dealer? I’m willing to travel for the right car.

Cheers

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
Good luck with the search, that's a difficult spec to find and I doubt you'll get one exactly as you want. I'm currently leasing a Cupra 300 SC Manual on 18 reg with Virtual cockpit, it goes back in March 2020, look out for it coming up for sale around mid March. It doesn't have SEAT sound or buckets though but probably one of the last 3 door manual models around.

nc30rider

Feb 8, 2009
Where ever the wife tells me
Good luck with the search, that's a difficult spec to find and I doubt you'll get one exactly as you want. I'm currently leasing a Cupra 300 SC Manual on 18 reg with Virtual cockpit, it goes back in March 2020, look out for it coming up for sale around mid March. It doesn't have SEAT sound or buckets though but probably one of the last 3 door manual models around.

it needs to be a 5 door to satisfy her indoors.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I was looking for the same thing but couldn't find one that I actually wanted. In the end i just decided what the heck and bought a new one for about the same price (£20,980 through forces cars). Just hope it arrives not long after christmas. :santa:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.