ST Boot liners

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Not exactly exciting but practical with kids’ clutter. Has anyone got a good recommendation for a either an OEM or aftermarket boot tray / liner?

Thanks

moriarty

Apr 6, 2015
Edinburgh
I've just bought a Rezaw-Plast one that came from the Roof Box company, seems pretty decent quality. They do various different makes but the annoying thing is that there are different ones for the when the boot floor is in upper or lower position. I've gone for the lowered floor as it seems it will in that position most often, it fits up to the bottom of the slope at base of the rear seats.

I had a Calix one in my old 5 door hatch and it has done a great job over 4 years of use.

Deleted member 120738

Not exactly exciting but practical with kids’ clutter. Has anyone got a good recommendation for a either an OEM or aftermarket boot tray / liner?

Thanks
I've bought Gledring for our Ibiza Mk.5, seems to be good quality and you can also buy what they call a doggy mat which clips onto the boot liner (using similar clips to those that locate the floor mats) so you can either use it to protect the rear bumper or the seat backs when they are folded down.
Bought them from that well known internet auction site - NP Autoparts Limited is the seller.

S4BiT

Dec 8, 2018
Rezaw-Plast is a great alternative for the OEM one, it is a really decent quality and made out of rubber (not smelling like one). I am happy with that one.

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
I've just ordered the Gledring as the rear bumper protector should hopefully be useful getting the dog in. Should arrive on Tuesday so we'll see what it's like. I had a "Travall" one in my old car which was great but they don't seem to do one for thee Leon ST

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.