Show Me Your 2019 Cupra, Must Be Silver!

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Not many around, only one on Autotrader, can't find a dealer with one either!

If you have this rare beast, please show me.

Thanks.

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
a1d684aa8465ffe53d81e60bda827754.jpg

Mine all mine. Well, it will be when the dealer sorts approval.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
@Pferdestarke Have you got yours yet?

Edit: It appears I posted this at the exact same time you posted. :blink:

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Honestly the photos don’t do it justice. I’m delighted. Only the ones already posted in the other thread.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I think that silver can be a very under rated paint colour for some cars, okay it can be boring on some already boring looking cars, but on cars of certain shape it can make them even smarter.

I think that MK3 SEAT Leon is well enough shaped to look good in silver!

I bought a used VX Cav GSI 2000 16V 4X4 in silver and it looked good, I replaced it with brand new VW Passat 4Motion which was a factory order - and ended up opting for silver due to lack of choice available, and it looked good, my wife is on her second VW Polo ordered from factory - and both of them ended up being silver again due to lack of imagination by VW's colour pallet! My own car, an Audi S4 was bought slightly used and is Deep Sea Blue Pearl - that looks amazing, but only when the sun is shining, the majority of the time it looks black!!!

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
I think that silver can be a very under rated paint colour for some cars, okay it can be boring on some already boring looking cars, but on cars of certain shape it can make them even smarter.

I think that MK3 SEAT Leon is well enough shaped to look good in silver!

I bought a used VX Cav GSI 2000 16V 4X4 in silver and it looked good, I replaced it with brand new VW Passat 4Motion which was a factory order - and ended up opting for silver due to lack of choice available, and it looked good, my wife is on her second VW Polo ordered from factory - and both of them ended up being silver again due to lack of imagination by VW's colour pallet! My own car, an Audi S4 was bought slightly used and is Deep Sea Blue Pearl - that looks amazing, but only when the sun is shining, the majority of the time it looks black!!!
I agree about the silver on the Mk3 Leon in silver, particularly the Cupra.

They seem quite rare and still not seen one in the flesh, but from the photos that have been published above, it really does look good. I was going for Mag' Grey, but not sure I will now.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I love my Magnetic Grey, doesn't show dirt easily and sparkles when the sun shines on it.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.