MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Just had an email from nationwide.
Despite my estimated delivery to dealer being today, I have just had an email saying we expect the car to be at the dealer.... today.
Confused, hope it’s on one of those 4 carriers that have arrived at the dealership.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Well big surprise... Just rang Seat CS who've told me my car has now slipped to build week 7 which is Feb 2020. She said it was unconfirmed and likely to slip even more. She also said that builds were taking between 3-5 weeks to be delivered from the build week.

So that's me out I'm afraid, cancelling today. What a shambles - car was supposed to be delivered Dec 17th!
Thats a shame, what had you ordered? an ST?

The Daily Meme

Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
C
I ordered a Lux in Emocion red. I'm gutted tbh, looks lovely car for the money
Curious, I can't imagine that is a particularly popular colour given the choice of metallic paint options. Since cars are built in batches, perhaps they were waiting for more orders of the same to come in. I had an unconfirmed build week similar to yours that was due to be brought forward to december when the car was to be painted Mag Grey, however I changed the colour to desire red so i may have a similar issue. Still, I factored in ot having the car till February so I don't mind the wait. Although after christmas ill probably be on the phone :joystick:

Reactions: LevoForest

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Buzzing for you mate! Did they ring you? I got the same email about the delivery date being today so hope I get a call soon :)

yeah just after having that email they rang saying we can deliver any day next week. I’d assume you are on the same batch

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Just spoke to a pretty useless woman at nationwide, sounds like my car has not been delivered and could arrive anytime in the next two weeks. I'm going to contact Seat now as this is beyond a joke as I need a car.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Just spoke to a pretty useless woman at nationwide, sounds like my car has not been delivered and could arrive anytime in the next two weeks. I'm going to contact Seat now as this is beyond a joke as I need a car.
I had that useless woman this morning, when ringing ask for a guy called Steve who’s looking in to where the seats are

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
I’m livid. But what can I do other than wait. I’ve applied pressure from every angle. Called VWFS myself three times. Nobody can reach the right department either internally or external today. Their lines are shut.

We try again tomorrow and Monday.

did you take delivery of this yet?

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
did you take delivery of this yet?

Not quite. Update to follow tomorrow. It’s been interesting to say the least. SEAT UK involved. Can’t say more for now. Sorry to drip-feed.

Delighted you’re getting yours soon.

#saga
#couldntmakeitup
#stress
#gonebaldovernight
#wearegettingthere

Reactions: Gilding92

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
C

Curious, I can't imagine that is a particularly popular colour given the choice of metallic paint options. Since cars are built in batches, perhaps they were waiting for more orders of the same to come in. I had an unconfirmed build week similar to yours that was due to be brought forward to december when the car was to be painted Mag Grey, however I changed the colour to desire red so i may have a similar issue. Still, I factored in ot having the car till February so I don't mind the wait. Although after christmas ill probably be on the phone :joystick:
So I called my dealer today and as a few have stated desire red is back in the mix I wanted to consider a second Order,mad I know !!

they said desire red is still not an option ??

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
So I called my dealer today and as a few have stated desire red is back in the mix I wanted to consider a second Order,mad I know !!

Weird. In the configurator it is available here in Sweden now:

Desire Red
Urban Silver
Mag Grey
Nevada White
Mystery Blue
Midnight Black
Emocion Red

The Daily Meme

Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge

It’s in the September brochure (the new one) and I rang my dealer, Arbury SEAT and they confirmed that my order is desire read.

it’s not on the configuration in the uk but it is in the leon brochure. The brochure is more up to date than the configurator.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.