2017 Cupra 300 Stage1 - Stock Intake vs Full R600 Intake

Tommi85

Nov 5, 2019
Rugby
Hi,
I want to share something interesting with you all. A week ago I did stage 1 engine and gearbox remap, came out 352CV (259kW) - 378 ft-lb (513Nm). Yesterday, the entire Racingline intake (Racingline turbo elbow, hose and R600 airbox with filter) was put on the car. Today I went back on the same dyno to see what the difference will be and whether the map requires any adjustments (map was fine, no adjustments needed). Below you have a graph that shows the difference between a completely stock car, with stock intake and stock exhaust only stage1 remap and stage1 car with full R600 intake. Below are some photos and a graph.

Stage 1 remap

5cLONH0.jpg

Stock car vs just Stage 1

scmqgB0.jpg

Power run after putting on the whole intake

NDHXuWW.jpg

uZw9uSc.jpg

ZkL6Fvs.jpg

P5FiVTU.jpg

Here is the graph of how much full R600 intake gives you in Stage1 car

npDj4Jy.jpg

Reactions: Jordan Neill

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Just bought the R600 today to add to the Turbo Elbow, hose and turbo muffler delete I already have. To you have the Turbo Muffler delete as well?

Nice to see it all makes a difference either way. @paddy6789

Reactions: paddy6789

Tommi85

Nov 5, 2019
Rugby
I don't have muffler delete yet, but people says it doesn't make a difference in term of power, just sounds better

Last edited:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I will fit it next week so I will have compassion, but after fitting r600 intake I can now hear blow off valve.
Yeah I can here a little, but that was more so from the turbo elbow and the hose. I’m hoping the R600 doesn’t make it much louder, as I prefer exhaust noise to turbo.

Tommi85

Nov 5, 2019
Rugby
Yeah I can here a little, but that was more so from the turbo elbow and the hose. I’m hoping the R600 doesn’t make it much louder, as I prefer exhaust noise to turbo.
Then you should be happy as the r600 doesn't really sound much louder to me.

Reactions: Damo H

Smyg

Apr 26, 2018
Interesting!

Gained a fair bit of bhp, lost a tiny bit of top torque but overall torque curve stays higher after ~3500 rpm?

Tommi85

Nov 5, 2019
Rugby
Interesting!

Gained a fair bit of bhp, lost a tiny bit of top torque but overall torque curve stays higher after ~3500 rpm?
Yes, it still pulls pretty well from low rews on like 5 or 6 gear, sometimes I feel it's even better then before. But you can definitely feel more top end, and everyone should be able to notice that, when you pass 6000 rpm difference between two of them is even bigger then 12HP, it's like 20HP at 6700. And after remap you can rev it to like 6900-7000 before it will change gear itself. I don't think it's really recommended to rev it that high everytime, but if you need all power you will have it till the end.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.