What are you getting your car for xmas?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Ok, I know it's a bit early. But as car stuff is so expensive planning ahead is a must!

I know what my car wants for xmas... whether it get's everything on the list I'm not sure.

Swapping Revo 2+ for R-tech 2+ (booked). (@Jairm88 this is your fault!!)
New cam follower (definitely).
Oil pickup pipe replacement and sump clean (definitely).
New brake pads all round (Pagid blue?).
New tyres on the front.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
My car told me it wants Bill and Alex down at B5 to forge it’s engine.
Short of that it’s keen on an LSD.
It will probably end up on the naughty step with no presents and shall be taken off the public road and given a bloody good thrashing to teach it how to behave properly.
It will get a good drink and a bottle of octane booster to keep it happy.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Degs

Feb 10, 2019
North Wales
A personalised number plate and possibly it’s own tailored car cover if the funds stretch that far. Lol
If you do get a personalised reg plate get it of the DVLA' website, all the other sellers look cheaper but don't include the fees and are generally £50 dearer.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
If you do get a personalised reg plate get it of the DVLA' website, all the other sellers look cheaper but don't include the fees and are generally £50 dearer.
That’s exactly what I did. Ordered it last week, just waiting for the documents to arrive then hoping to get it on my car on the 1st December ( my 40th birthday) :cry:

Reactions: BadBoy03

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
upload_2019-11-14_11-31-39.png

Jairm88

Mar 1, 2010
Ok, I know it's a bit early. But as car stuff is so expensive planning ahead is a must!

I know what my car wants for xmas... whether it get's everything on the list I'm not sure.

Swapping Revo 2+ for R-tech 2+ (booked). (@Jairm88 this is your fault!!)
New cam follower (definitely).
Oil pickup pipe replacement and sump clean (definitely).
New brake pads all round (Pagid blue?).
New tyres on the front.

Haha sorry Mate!!! You will thank me once it’s done though

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Haha sorry Mate!!! You will thank me once it’s done though

I'm looking forward to / dreading it. I hope to keep the 370bhp (don't expect to gain any). But hoping for a torque figure 390+ (currently 340lbs). And the fact a Citroen Picasso beat me off the lights that day last week when it hammered it down with rain. Hoping the traction control mapping will help.

Reactions: Sharpy and Jairm88

Jairm88

Mar 1, 2010
I'm looking forward to / dreading it. I hope to keep the 370bhp (don't expect to gain any). But hoping for a torque figure 390+ (currently 340lbs). And the fact a Citroen Picasso beat me off the lights that day last week when it hammered it down with rain. Hoping the traction control mapping will help.

Haha how embarrassing, I think you’ll notice quite a difference once it’s done, when is it booked in?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.