MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
You'd think given the evident backlog at the port they would at least pull in another ship from somewhere to get a couple more shipments on the go...
It seems like the docks in the UK can't handle what they have, so not sure sending extra ships will help much? Nicer to in stuck in Barcelona than Grimsby anyway?!

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Just called up confirmed build week 48 (was meant to be delivered week 46) but at least I’m getting somewhere!

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
I've just rang up and been told (STILL UNCONFIRMED FFS) build week 49 so 2-8 December, LO said dealer should have the car by the 13th December so guess I will just sit and swivel (290 Cupra Lux in Gray)

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I don't think I've ever owned a car 6 months and it be worth more than what I paid for it brand new.......this supply issue is awesome for 2nd hand value. Currently the cheapest 2nd hand Lux is £3k more than new on Autotrader.

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
I don't think I've ever owned a car 6 months and it be worth more than what I paid for it brand new.......this supply issue is awesome for 2nd hand value. Currently the cheapest 2nd hand Lux is £3k more than new on Autotrader.

That's good to hear! I still can't get over what a car you get for your £

Reactions: Kirky

T1MO13

Jan 23, 2017
Where can you pick up a brand new Lux for ~£21k?

Reactions: Ali Bailey

T1MO13

Jan 23, 2017
Cupra Lux's on leasecomparison.co.uk are showing as in stock today and they were also showing as in stock on vehiclesavers.com earlier this week. Given nobody here can get their hands on one does this smell like fake news?

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
Anyone know when the car should show up on the government Reg Check site?
Seemingly can be day before delivery. I was told insurance company won’t be able to search via reg no so have to be told model etc.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.