MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
Anyone who has had through leasing options with included maintenance know if a damaged tyre is replaced under the maintenance?

I have a slow puncture and I've found a nail in the tyre . Only 2k mileage on car lol

Been a bad week, had someone reverse into me on works car park and leaving considerable paint damage. They drove off too without leaving a note. Luckily it's not cracked or dented but it's gone through the paint.

Now 3 days later this tyre!!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
When is it best to call now I have a confirmed build week

after that week to see if it got built ?

im concerned about my next set of delays and hearing about the BW becoming 2 weeks and then dock issues

what’s the next few steps

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
When is it best to call now I have a confirmed build week

after that week to see if it got built ?

im concerned about my next set of delays and hearing about the BW becoming 2 weeks and then dock issues

what’s the next few steps

Give them a call tomorrow and ask what the order status is. These are the statuses for Audi but believe they are the same for Seat.

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - Your Audi has left the factory
Order Status 38 - Arrived at Port
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Give them a call tomorrow and ask what the order status is. These are the statuses for Audi but believe they are the same for Seat.

Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - Your Audi has left the factory
Order Status 38 - Arrived at Port
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My BW is not till 25th so will call in that week :) cheers

Tazz

Nov 6, 2019
Anyone who has had through leasing options with included maintenance know if a damaged tyre is replaced under the maintenance?

I have a slow puncture and I've found a nail in the tyre . Only 2k mileage on car lol

Been a bad week, had someone reverse into me on works car park and leaving considerable paint damage. They drove off too without leaving a note. Luckily it's not cracked or dented but it's gone through the paint.

Now 3 days later this tyre!!

I don’t have maintenance on mine through leasing options but I’m pretty sure tyres are covered within the maintenance if I remember correctly.

They tried to sell it me and I’m pretty sure they mentioned tyres are covered.

Also do you have CCTV at your works car park?

I’d be pissed if someone did that at work especially without leaving a note.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Delivery day tomorrow!! Can’t wait.

the only disappointment is that here we are forecast rain everyday for the next 10 days.

oh and I also don’t have a day off for another 12 days

Last edited:

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
As in actual delivery to you? Fingers crossed it goes well and actually takes place.

Pics please.

PS - it’s been emotional...

It certainly has been!!

getting delivered too my work, so will take photos as soon as everything is checked and signed

Nov 11, 2019
Hi All,

Currently have Cupra (non-lux) no extras on order via LO for my good lady, ordered 7th July and in keeping with the theme on this thread no car yet!

The delivery dates have moved between a Oct delivery to Q1 '20 and back into Dec 2019.

Out of sheer frustration at the lack of Comms and moving of dates from Seat.We basically pulled the plug last week to cancel order, behold 2 hrs later LO called us to say the car will be available in 2 weeks.

I have a suspicion that's it's the supplying dealer thats playing about with the orders, full transporters etc... I'm hopeful it's not an indicator, but the Seat customer experience so far has been awful to say the least.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Hi All,

Currently have Cupra (non-lux) no extras on order via LO for my good lady, ordered 7th July and in keeping with the theme on this thread no car yet!

The delivery dates have moved between a Oct delivery to Q1 '20 and back into Dec 2019.

Out of sheer frustration at the lack of Comms and moving of dates from Seat.We basically pulled the plug last week to cancel order, behold 2 hrs later LO called us to say the car will be available in 2 weeks.

I have a suspicion that's it's the supplying dealer thats playing about with the orders, full transporters etc... I'm hopeful it's not an indicator, but the Seat customer experience so far has been awful to say the least.
I find that the supplier just seem to say anything to keep you happy. I spoke direct to Seat last Tuesday to complain and they put in a new transport order to get my car from the dock to the supplier, this takes 5-7 working days. Later on Tuesday the supplier claimed I will definitely get the car by Friday at the latest. Funnily enough the car didn't make it the supplier on Friday so I'm waiting for their next made up guess today.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
I've got delivery Wednesday. Waited for months but these last few days are killing me!
Seat have pretty much killed off any excitement I had for getting this car, hopefully if I ever get around to having it delivered I will get some excitement back! Good luck for Wednesday.

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
Check very well for scratches! I found some bonnet scratches on mine after handover, but the dealer is at least accepting they were there at handover and not caused by me.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Check very well for scratches! I found some bonnet scratches on mine after handover, but the dealer is at least accepting they were there at handover and not caused by me.
This. Check the exterior gloss plastic parts. I thought I'd checked everything to find that I'd missed the ton of fine scratches on the gloss plastic pillars. It was too late to argue I hadn't done it when I found them.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise