New Cupra Ateca owner inbound !

Savage

Nov 12, 2019
Hi all, a quick intro.
This will be my first Seat/Cupra, but have had several VAG cars lately, the outgoing current Kia Stinger being an exception !
Dodgy knees forces the need for an easier vehicle to enter and exit, but the need for Ooomph without breaking the bank left me just the one choice, good job I rather like the look of it then. A test drive sealed the deal and I hope to pick her up next week :)

Reactions: Syphon

Savage

Nov 12, 2019
Hi Robbie 290, Unfortunately not (or maybe fortunately thinking of depreciation !).
I had the 2.0 petrol turbo with 244 bhp, not as quick as the Superb Sportline 280 it replaced, but not too bad !

Savage

Nov 12, 2019
@'Little' John, and also mine with C&S in Rhodium Grey :)
I wanted the blue idealy, and a pan roof, but as I couldn't wait for a factory build, the Rhodium without was second choice, having already had a Quartz Grey Skoda (same as Rhodium), I know its a nice colour :)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

We've got some meets up and coming if you ever fancy having a trip in the new toy haha

Currently on the 17th November we have a Rolling Road event in Stockport with Progressive Parts
Then on the 5th Jan we have a meet in the Blackpool area
Then in March ext year we have one hopefully at Caffeine & Machine in the midland area

Some will probably pop up in between them lol

Enjoy being part of a somewhat exclusive club

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.