MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
Glad I’ve got the pan roof on mine. Although I hope it has. Who knows !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our cars are twins! Nevada White ST with pano roof! ...Lux??

We must meet up haha. Wheres your dealer - or are you getting delivered?

My dealer is in York, will be travelling from Glasgow to pick her up...

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Our cars are twins! Nevada White ST with pano roof! ...Lux??

We must meet up haha. Wheres your dealer - or are you getting delivered?

My dealer is in York, will be travelling from Glasgow to pick her up...

No not got the Lux as wasn’t an option when I ordered back in June. Wish I’d waited now and ordered the Lux when it became available again.

The order was placed through York DM Keith but I’ve asked for it to be delivered to the Leeds Seat as that’s closer for me, although I’m only 10 miles away and not in Scotland like you!!

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
No not got the Lux as wasn’t an option when I ordered back in June. Wish I’d waited now and ordered the Lux when it became available again.

The order was placed through York DM Keith but I’ve asked for it to be delivered to the Leeds Seat as that’s closer for me, although I’m only 10 miles away and not in Scotland like you!!

Seat wasn't even part of the VW group when I ordered.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
https://www.seat-mediacenter.com/newspage/allnews/company/2019/SEAT-sales-in-October-2019.html

Might have somehtign to do with delays

singleimage_9034.resizeViewPort.1200.fileReferenceOriginal.jpg

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Hallelujah, finally spoken to someone who knows what’s going on!!

Spoke to the corporate manager at DM Keith who has shed a little more light on the delays, particularly with the ST models.

So for the hatch models the delivery timescales are 14 to 16 weeks. However, for the ST models there’s an additional delivery time of 6 to 8 weeks. This has been the case since Jan this year when apparently Seat changed production of the ST models.

If only I’d been told this previously instead of just the 14 to 16 week delivery time.

So for those who have ordered an ST model have any of you taken delivery within the 14 to 16 weeks? Or are we all having to wait the full 24 weeks?

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
When did you order and what was your BW?

I placed my order with Nationwide on the 14th June although it's official on their system as the 18th June. As far as I was aware this was already a per-ordered car and delivery was due for August. The BW was eventually week 38 (16th Sept). So it will be 10 weeks from BW to delivery in the end.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
I placed my order with Nationwide on the 14th June although it's official on their system as the 18th June. As far as I was aware this was already a per-ordered car and delivery was due for August. The BW was eventually week 38 (16th Sept). So it will be 10 weeks from BW to delivery in the end.

Ah would explain why it’s gone through quicker then

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
Hallelujah, finally spoken to someone who knows what’s going on!!

Spoke to the corporate manager at DM Keith who has shed a little more light on the delays, particularly with the ST models.

So for the hatch models the delivery timescales are 14 to 16 weeks. However, for the ST models there’s an additional delivery time of 6 to 8 weeks. This has been the case since Jan this year when apparently Seat changed production of the ST models.

If only I’d been told this previously instead of just the 14 to 16 week delivery time.

So for those who have ordered an ST model have any of you taken delivery within the 14 to 16 weeks? Or are we all having to wait the full 24 weeks?

Concerning, I was told 12-14 weeks delivery when placed my order start of September.

Was told end of Nov / start Dec. Although on multiple occasions until now...I had been advised w/c 25th.

Spoke with CS again and was told the next two ships are due to leave for Grimsby from Barcelona:

Tuesday 19th November - arriving 28th November
Tuesday 26th November - arriving 5th December

To call near the time to learn if it made a ship.

CS said my order is status 36...not sure if this even exists!? First said 80 then when challenged came back with 36.

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
I’m pleased to say handover took place at 10am with no issues and a huge apology. In all fairness the Dealer and SEAT UK have worked hard to get this done at the deal agreed back in June.

These 4-Drives are ridiculously competent cars. The few friends I’ve had out in it already are blown away and see the appeal immediately when you nail it.

Considering the weather is appalling I’ve been able to use every pony under my right foot. No problem.

Images aren’t great and don’t do it justice. The silver has a lovely tint of blue to it in decent light.

65d0460efe95224a68afbed27606d69a.jpg
16d4997ebcf38693369ecf03d22091ae.jpg

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
I’m pleased to say handover took place at 10am with no issues and a huge apology. In all fairness the Dealer and SEAT UK have worked hard to get this done at the deal agreed back in June.

These 4-Drives are ridiculously competent cars. The few friends I’ve had out in it already are blown away and see the appeal immediately when you nail it.

Considering the weather is appalling I’ve been able to use every pony under my right foot. No problem.

Images aren’t great and don’t do it justice. The silver has a lovely tint of blue to it in decent light.

Nice mate! Congrats!!

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
Well I finally have a delivery date for my ST, 25th November! :bounce:
Congratulations, you’ve beat me to a delivery date. Despite 2 days of trying, no contact with the delivery team, you couldn’t make this up. Maybe no one wants to drive to Glasgow.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019

Congrats, finally. Looks fantastic in silver.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Congratulations, you’ve beat me to a delivery date. Despite 2 days of trying, no contact with the delivery team, you couldn’t make this up. Maybe no one wants to drive to Glasgow.
It sure is a lottery as to when people get their cars, maybe we are with different suppliers? I will be heading up to Glasgow over Christmas, so a nice road trip up from London to break the car in.

Anyone know what size disklok I need, there seem to be three sizes?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members