MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
I’m pleased to say handover took place at 10am with no issues and a huge apology. In all fairness the Dealer and SEAT UK have worked hard to get this done at the deal agreed back in June.

These 4-Drives are ridiculously competent cars. The few friends I’ve had out in it already are blown away and see the appeal immediately when you nail it.

Considering the weather is appalling I’ve been able to use every pony under my right foot. No problem.

Images aren’t great and don’t do it justice. The silver has a lovely tint of blue to it in decent light.

65d0460efe95224a68afbed27606d69a.jpg
16d4997ebcf38693369ecf03d22091ae.jpg

congats looks stunning! Many happy safe miles for you

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I think what this thread proves is that SEAT seem to pluck dates from thin air.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Is there a thread for My20 Hatch orders,I only found this one and boycotted it and I know a few others did to.

I think there is massive differences so was wondering if I should start a Hatch thread ?

thoughts

zzakzz17

Feb 8, 2017
Yours was supposed to be October. Imagine being told March and having the same delays :roflmao:
Mine however is not delayed, but rather i've asked my dealer for it to be held until then as my current lease is not up until then. Also for insurance affordability purposes i need to hold out until then :(

I ordered the Cupra on the 31st August was told around 3-4 months estimated time. I've had an update this week that it's built and will be shipped to the uk soon.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Mine however is not delayed, but rather i've asked my dealer for it to be held until then as my current lease is not up until then. Also for insurance affordability purposes i need to hold out until then :(

I ordered the Cupra on the 31st August was told around 3-4 months estimated time. I've had an update this week that it's built and will be shipped to the uk soon.
This is what I did. It arrived to the dealer in May and I received it in July when I was ready for the car.
I was just pulling Betts leg as they've had numerous issues with their build week being moved around.

Reactions: zzakzz17

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
280 miles and around £80 in Super Unleaded, five launches, four very impressed mates, three giddy children, two scared in-laws, one Cousin wanting to order one to replace a 4 series and finally, a dead pheasant. What a blast.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

zzakzz17

Feb 8, 2017
280 miles and around £80 in Super Unleaded, five launches, four very impressed mates, three giddy children, two scared in-laws, one Cousin wanting to order one to replace a 4 series and finally, a dead pheasant. What a blast.

So 28MPG average. Is that you flooring it every given opportunity or some calm motorway driving?

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019

You've been launching before the 600/1000 mile run in periods :blink:?

Last edited:

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019

Well worth the wait then I take it. :1st:

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
So 28MPG average. Is that you flooring it every given opportunity or some calm motorway driving?

That’s hard acceleration interspersed with cruising. I’m enjoying the refined cruising in comfort on the motorway. The electronic dampers make the car.

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
It sure is a lottery as to when people get their cars, maybe we are with different suppliers? I will be heading up to Glasgow over Christmas, so a nice road trip up from London to break the car in.

Anyone know what size disklok I need, there seem to be three sizes?

JCT600 via Nationwide

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
That’s hard acceleration interspersed with cruising. I’m enjoying the refined cruising in comfort on the motorway. The electronic dampers make the car.

DCC as standard was one of the reasons why chose the Cupra ST over Golf R...'VW' wanted another £800 for this option on the Golf.

Can't wait for mine...!!

Is there a noticeable difference between each setting?

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
JCT600 via Nationwide
Exactly the same for me so that is really odd then? Maybe they found a small issue when they did the PDI and are sorting that out? Or they just don't want to go to Glasgow?! Very frustrating, hopefully you hear from them in the next day or two.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members