Anyone tried Whiteline and H&R RARB’s

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
I currently have the Whiteline RARB but don’t feel it holds the car as flat as I’d hoped.

Thinking of changing it for the H&R but wondered if anyone has already done this and if it’s worth it?

They’re both 24mm thick, but if the H&R is made from a thicker walled tube or even a solid bar it will hold the car flatter.

I contacted both manufacturers and only Whiteline replied telling me their bar is 7kgs.
Anyone with the H&R know how heavy it weighs??

Any info greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not sure on the weight. But I previously had the h&r front and rear arbs and had no issue with them. I've now got the eibach set which is slightly thicker and I like more.

Does the whiteline have a stiffness setting you can adjust?

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Ive got whiteline front and rear, set to the middle setting and even with my big diesel lump the car hardly rolls much now. I have been tempted to try the tears on a stiffer setting but never got round to it.

Reactions: Legojon

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
Not sure on the weight. But I previously had the h&r front and rear arbs and had no issue with them. I've now got the eibach set which is slightly thicker and I like more.

Will look into the Eibach set, as I’d thought the H&R was the thickest available!?

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire

Do you know the part number for the eibach kit?
Their website says they’re 26 & 23mm thick.

H&R is 28 & 24mm thick

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Do you know the part number for the eibach kit?
Their website says they’re 26 & 23mm thick.

H&R is 28 & 24mm thick

Yeah, mines the 26/23mm. The standard H&R kit is 26/22mm. The 28/24mm is more like a track kit... when I asked H&R about it, they didn't recommend it even for fast road.

Reactions: air121005