MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
It depends on when in the week your car is built as they have to carry out post build quality checks. So if it’s built beginning of the week then chances are the quality checks will be done that week. Whereas if it’s built end of week then the quality checks will spill over into the next week like they did with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see. Then the issue of some cars being stuck at the docks. Plus transportation time once it finally gets on the ship. It turns this ordering into a very long time/process. Lost all the excitement for that new car feeling. I’m sure I will be excited once it is here though.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
I've just been told by LO my car (290 Lux) has a confirmed build date but looks like I'm not getting it until Mid January despite being told it should be ready on 13th December :banghead2:banghead2:banghead2

Oct 31, 2019
I would take the lux January delivery dates with a pinch of salt. I got told the same then found out I have a bw 4. Work that out? (Ordered August)

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I have a lux hatch BW 25th Nov am I on track to be the first who may get it before Jan ? I’m sure a few others are on my BW

As far as I’m aware the My20 Hatch race is still on

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I have a lux hatch BW 25th Nov am I on track to be the first who may get it before Jan ? I’m sure a few others are on my BW

As far as I’m aware the My20 Hatch race is still on
I am exactly the same B/W as you but I have been informed that I won't receive the car till after Jan 10th

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I am exactly the same B/W as you but I have been informed that I won't receive the car till after Jan 10th
I haven’t been told a definite because the next stage is also dependant so I’m now at the stage of wait and see,we have a good 4-5 weeks if all goes well and if not yes first or second week of Jan is more likely however I’m am hoping it gets built really quickly,passes everything,gets on a boat,rides a big wave into the UK and gets on a transporter first time :) all ready for pre 25th Dec delivery lol

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I haven’t been told a definite because the next stage is also dependant so I’m now at the stage of wait and see,we have a good 4-5 weeks if all goes well and if not yes first or second week of Jan is more likely however I’m am hoping it gets built really quickly,passes everything,gets on a boat,rides a big wave into the UK and gets on a transporter first time :) all ready for pre 25th Dec delivery lol
Hopefully we get them together then :1st::1st:

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019

You’d have better odds playing the national lottery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Betts-4

ALTEA4

Jan 12, 2019
Have my order in for a 7dsg 5dr in mag grey. No lux option so just added adaptive cruise pack as liked this in the gti. 4 month wait but I’m not in any hurry, luckily. On a 1+35 15kpa through zen auto. Easiest lease application I’ve ever done. £300pm.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
How does disk lock actually work,It says you can’t steer but looks like it moves freely.

or does the disk lock move around something that is clamped on the steering wheel so it’s not the steering wheel moving ??

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
How does disk lock actually work,It says you can’t steer but looks like it moves freely.

or does the disk lock move around something that is clamped on the steering wheel so it’s not the steering wheel moving ??

It prevents anyone gripping the wheel as it spins around. Also has a locking bar which would foul the dash/console/leg if they zip tied the fucker in place. Most thieves will move on knowing you have one installed.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.