Updating mib 2 high without SD card

Oct 8, 2019
Hello
I have an seat leon 5F ST with mib 2 high and map care and it didnt come with sd card so I guess navigation data is on internal memory.
My question is how do i update it since downloading update from seat website and extracting it to generic formated sd card doesnt work.

ghostbustertab

Jun 21, 2016
Hello
I have an seat leon 5F ST with mib 2 high and map care and it didnt come with sd card so I guess navigation data is on internal memory.
My question is how do i update it since downloading update from seat website and extracting it to generic formated sd card doesnt work.

You can't update like that with Nav High, you need to either pay a dealer or get it retrofitted

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
I am not in UK and i have mapcare but how do i use it with mib 2 high
You need a 32gb Class 10 SD card, go to this website https://webspecial.volkswagen.de/vwinfotainment/int/en/index/downloads/maps-download#/ choose Golf 2015 or later, then choose Discover Pro, you will find instructions on that page and the maps to download (version 177), there is a later version on the Skoda site but I would suggest that you try 177 first, also if your car is more than 3 years old the Mapcare may have expired.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.