Leon 1.8 FR, Res Delete in West Midlands?

Nov 13, 2019
Hi All,

I'm looking into getting a res delete done on my Leon, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for garages to get this done at?

I'm happy to let the garage sort the pipes and installation, but i've also found some on ebay and could just buy this and get it installed https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leo...silencer-delete-pipe-deres-pipe-/323437971542 no expert but it looks good to me but expensive for just the pipe alone.

So far been quoted £75 by one garage in Birmingham for the pipe and installation but after looking at their reviews I might have to give that a miss!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Autotechnik in Rowley Regis are ace... but you pay for the expertise. MidlandVW in Cannock are my regular garage. If your more over Coventry way R-Tech pitstop garage I highly recommend

Reactions: deepfr99
Nov 13, 2019
Autotechnik in Rowley Regis are ace... but you pay for the expertise. MidlandVW in Cannock are my regular garage. If your more over Coventry way R-Tech pitstop garage I highly recommend
Thanks for this!
I'm in Coventry so I think i'll try R-Tech, their reviews look quite good.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Thanks for this!
I'm in Coventry so I think i'll try R-Tech, their reviews look quite good.

No worries. Yeah, R-tech are really good. I've had work done by them a couple of times and booked back in mid next month.

Nov 13, 2019
Just an update, gave R-Tech a call however they said they can't do my Leon - All good though, called MidlandVW, ordered the res delete pipe and they'll fit it so we'll see how it goes next week.

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Just an update, gave R-Tech a call however they said they can't do my Leon - All good though, called MidlandVW, ordered the res delete pipe and they'll fit it so we'll see how it goes next week.

Weird... oh well... you'll be alright at MVW. They've done 95% of the modifications on my car.

Reactions: deepfr99
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.