MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Lings Cars is a legitimate business so it would be stupid of them to spread fake news. They were on Dragons Den years ago and consistently get good reviews. I don't believe she'd invent such news or fake an email.

they were actually someone I was going to use, decent outfit.

the website did give me a headache though!!

Reactions: Kirky

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
Has anyone got their new car detailed and/or taken out GAP insurance. Nationwide are offering it for £199 which seems reasonable.

Tazz

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys,

The cupra is going to be my first leased car. For insurance is both the v5 registration document and owner of the car the lease company?

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
Hmm hadn't considered GAP insurance...

I thought with leasing a car you effectively pay the depreciation, then hand it back...so assuming you are within your mileage shouldn't be an issue...

Last car was a lease but through my work.

What's the general consensus here on GAP insurance and leasing vs HP or PCP even?

Going to dig out my finance docs again to see what's what now.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Hmm hadn't considered GAP insurance...

I thought with leasing a car you effectively pay the depreciation, then hand it back...so assuming you are within your mileage shouldn't be an issue...

Last car was a lease but through my work.

What's the general consensus here on GAP insurance and leasing vs HP or PCP even?

Going to dig out my finance docs again to see what's what now.
If you buy the car outright like I did then gap insurance is useless. But if you lease the car and something happens there is usually a difference between what you owe and what the insurance pay out. This is where the term gap comes from as it fills the gap. So when leasing gap insurance is almost always required unless you have funds to fill the difference.

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
For the sake of roughly £80 the GAP insurance was a no brainer really.

That is for 3 years and included £1k deposit protection.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Congrats. Out of interest what was your BW? And was it a stock build?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was eventually build week 36. Yep a standard EZ build, I had the choice of Black or Mag Grey and went for the grey.

I wasn't going to do the gap insurance but reading the views on here I have decided it might be worth it, and for the sake of £98 it seems worth the peace of mind.

Reactions: mildmanneredjon

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
It was eventually build week 36. Yep a standard EZ build, I had the choice of Black or Mag Grey and went for the grey.

I wasn't going to do the gap insurance but reading the views on here I have decided it might be worth it, and for the sake of £98 it seems worth the peace of mind.
Jesus BW 36 and just getting it,I’ve lost hope for Xmas

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.