MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Jesus BW 36 and just getting it,I’ve lost hope for Xmas
Well the car made it to Grimsby by the 15th October which was fairly good, but it was stuck there for about 4 weeks before finally making it to the suppliers which was the main issue. Hopefully for your sake the issues at the docks have been sorted!

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
All go to plan?? ...photos!? :bounce:
Amazingly it did all go to plan, car arrived just gone 9am so no waiting around. I took it for a maiden spin at lunch time and holly cow does it go when you floor it :scary:! It is definitely firm when you go over speed bumps, so that might be a bit of an issue where I live, but I think I can live with that given everything else. I haven't got any good pics yet as it started raining just after it was dropped off, but will try and get some later if it stops raining. :clap:

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Yes BW commenced but will wait till Friday to see what happens unless I’m
Told beforehand

Tazz

Nov 6, 2019
so....

car was meant to land with the dealer yesterday. Contacted LO and they've advised it is still in transit from factory to the UK.
Hope this doesn't drag out like some of the other guys here have experienced.

I've got the SLI number, who is best to email this to and what can I exactly see with this?

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
so....

car was meant to land with the dealer yesterday. Contacted LO and they've advised it is still in transit from factory to the UK.
Hope this doesn't drag out like some of the other guys here have experienced.

I've got the SLI number, who is best to email this to and what can I exactly see with this?

That is the million dollar question.

Last week Seat CS told me my car wasn’t on the Pegasus Ace which left Barcelona last week. Then yesterday the dealership told me it was on the ship but wasn’t showing as such on the computer system.

So Seat said no but the dealership said yes!!!!!

I have to wait until the Pegasus docks on Friday to find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tazz

Nov 6, 2019
That is the million dollar question.

Last week Seat CS told me my car wasn’t on the Pegasus Ace which left Barcelona last week. Then yesterday the dealership told me it was on the ship but wasn’t showing as such on the computer system.

So Seat said no but the dealership said yes!!!!!

I have to wait until the Pegasus docks on Friday to find out

very unorganized by the sounds of it, is there a email to contact seat cs with my sli number?

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
[email protected]

They usually take 2 days to respond.

The phone number is 08085 222 222

Yep phone them, you normally get through to them pretty quickly and they are normally quite helpful in tracking the car down. I found twitter fairly useful as well and they responded pretty quick using that, and I would guess facebook would be the same as well?

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
So i've got my build week! Week 48, with an advised dealer delivery of 10th Jan! I hope it's sooner!

How long have you guys had to wait after build week?

Reactions: BS1

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
So i've got my build week! Week 48, with an advised dealer delivery of 10th Jan! I hope it's sooner!

How long have you guys had to wait after build week?
Mine took 10 weeks from build week, that was probably longer than normal due to a hold up at the docks on this end. Given the Christmas and New year holidays I would very much doubt it will be at the dealer prior to the 10th, and given others experiences the 10th is pretty optimistic as well. Hopefully Seat will prove me wrong though and you will get it early Jan, it sure is worth the wait.

Reactions: seatram
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members