MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters
Oct 31, 2019
Anybody starting to take delivery? Ordered cupra Lux hatch in August and still no confirmed build week. Think I’m about to cancel unless I hear cars are being delivered

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston
Anybody starting to take delivery? Ordered cupra Lux hatch in August and still no confirmed build week. Think I’m about to cancel unless I hear cars are being delivered

I ordered my standard Cupra early September and have only just got the build week last night, be patient, you may only have to wait a couple more weeks for your build week.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
6 months of waiting and I'm sat in my Cupra ST!
I'll try and upload photos but she looks magnificent in mag grey. Haven't managed above 50 mph yet so can't comment on performance!!
congratulations, it's worth the wait isn't it! I'm happy with the colour as well. The acceleration from 50 - 70(ish) is quite something, it's going to take me a while to get used to not just flooring the accelerator at all times as in previous cars!

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
New ETA for my car is 9/12...when I asked LO for a reason of delay after going from 25/11...I got update from the dealership:

"...we believe a delay has been caused slightly as only one ship has been delivering vehicles to the uk for the past couple of months.The ship been available has only delivered to one port at a time in the Uk when completing drop offs.

Usually the ship would deliver to three ports in the uk and not only one when completing drop offs for delivery.The cars with status 30 in transit from factory (awaiting a shipping date to the uk) could end up been January delivery dates, apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have today spoken with retailer support who have confirmed the next two shipping dates. One been the 3rd December and the vehicles should arrive in the Uk by the 8th. The second date is the 9th and the vehicles to land in the uk by the 17th..."

@mildmanneredjon ...seems like we might still have a bit of a wait on our hands...

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
New ETA for my car is 9/12...when I asked LO for a reason of delay after going from 25/11...I got update from the dealership:

"...we believe a delay has been caused slightly as only one ship has been delivering vehicles to the uk for the past couple of months.The ship been available has only delivered to one port at a time in the Uk when completing drop offs.

Usually the ship would deliver to three ports in the uk and not only one when completing drop offs for delivery.The cars with status 30 in transit from factory (awaiting a shipping date to the uk) could end up been January delivery dates, apologies for any inconvenience caused. I have today spoken with retailer support who have confirmed the next two shipping dates. One been the 3rd December and the vehicles should arrive in the Uk by the 8th. The second date is the 9th and the vehicles to land in the uk by the 17th..."

@mildmanneredjon ...seems like we might still have a bit of a wait on our hands...

Tell me about it!!!!!

Last week Seat CS said it wasn’t on the latest ship. Yesterday DM Keith said it was. Who knows?!! No doubt will find out over the weekend either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
I've just been told my 290 Cupra Lux is being built next week confirmed and that they are looking at 2 week turn around from build week to shipping so could be in the country before January although I'll take that statement with a big pinch of salt :')

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Here is my new machine, sorry for the bad pics but you get the idea!

Attachments

• car.png
    car.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 103

Jas Singh

Nov 12, 2019
I swear, finding this forum is a blessing and a curse.
Blessing because I've found out a lot of useful information from everyone on here.
Curse because I was excited about the fact my car is get built this week! But now all I'm thinking about is the further possible delays!

Nov 25, 2019
I ordered a std hatchback 5door Dsg 290 last week
What do you think of the chances this car will actually be delivered?
Don’t want to get my hopes up but already excited with minimally 14 weeks wait

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018

Sounds like your dealer has been fed a steaming load of TorroPoo - according to vesselfinder.com both Pegasus and Comet Ace are currently on the Barcelona-UK run and appear to be calling at all the usual suspects.

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Rang CS the car is being built as we speak and they said 3 weeks Logistics
I’ve just emailed them myself hopefully by the way time they get back to me it should have been built. Seems 3 or 4 of us all have a build week of this week

Denno

Mar 29, 2018
I ordered a std hatchback 5door Dsg 290 last week
What do you think of the chances this car will actually be delivered?
Don’t want to get my hopes up but already excited with minimally 14 weeks wait

About June the way things are looking on here!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.