Best Custom mappers?

Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys, looking to get a map on my 1.8tsi cupra after my exhaust is fitted, was thinking revo but im also keen on getting pops and bangs or a hardcut limiter and revo dont offer these if im correct, so any points in the right direction would be appreciated!

Ryone

Jul 22, 2019
I would recommend REVO. Always go for the most recognized brand mate, a bad remap could seriously **** up your engine.

BenJ

Oct 14, 2019
Hi guys, looking to get a map on my 1.8tsi cupra after my exhaust is fitted, was thinking revo but im also keen on getting pops and bangs or a hardcut limiter and revo dont offer these if im correct, so any points in the right direction would be appreciated!

Got the same car, I looked into Revo and heard their maps can be quite hard on clutches and since I drive my car every day didn't fancy it. When I do get it mapped I'll likely be going to JBS, done a lot of work the 1.8 engines and get good figures from custom tunes, can also turn on pops and bangs.

ITzadamZz

Aug 29, 2019
Best option would be JBS for peace of mind. Cluch damage will be inevitable with any re-map as im sure your aware they are only designed to take the maunfactured amount of Horse Powers.

Will probs need to replace your cluch every 1/2 years? What is the HP and what will it be after re-map?

Mar 13, 2019
Best option would be JBS for peace of mind. Cluch damage will be inevitable with any re-map as im sure your aware they are only designed to take the maunfactured amount of Horse Powers.

Will probs need to replace your cluch every 1/2 years? What is the HP and what will it be after re-map?
looking for about 230-250bhp and about 280ft/lbs. I thought torque only affected clutch and it would be safe ish with stage 1

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
I have the same car but in manual 6 speed trying to find a clutch upgrade is hard going. Apr remap has quoted me a remap with 240hp 280ftlb torque. Revo remap is really smooth by the way. Ley me know how it all goes

Mar 13, 2019
I have the same car but in manual 6 speed trying to find a clutch upgrade is hard going. Apr remap has quoted me a remap with 240hp 280ftlb torque. Revo remap is really smooth by the way. Ley me know how it all goes
Mines manual too, all 1.8tsi cupras are btw. Also i'm leaning towards JBS or RMTG for a map. Heard good things about them and they can limit torque to prevent clutch damage. Also look at sachs clutches ive got one lined up when mine inevitably goes after a map.

Feb 8, 2020
I’m in the same boat lads, only had my cupra 1 day and thinking about maps already. It’s my wife’s daily and coming from a 135i stage 2 I could do with a few more ponies .
I’m torn between Revo, apr and a custom from unicorn in Manchester.
Both Revo and apr are around 600 but unicorn are £450 and I’ve heard good things about them.
Keep us informed how you get on pal.

Mar 13, 2019
I’m in the same boat lads, only had my cupra 1 day and thinking about maps already. It’s my wife’s daily and coming from a 135i stage 2 I could do with a few more ponies .
I’m torn between Revo, apr and a custom from unicorn in Manchester.
Both Revo and apr are around 600 but unicorn are £450 and I’ve heard good things about them.
Keep us informed how you get on pal.
Ive done a lot of digging and research, and it seems that RTMG and JBS are the best options, ive bought a RTMG cold air intake and its improved my mid range massively tbh. Im gonna go to JBS or RTMG for a map. JBS quoted me stage 1 with my supporting mods close to 250bhp! JBS will be about £250 with discount i believe.

Feb 8, 2020
Ive done a lot of digging and research, and it seems that RTMG and JBS are the best options, ive bought a RTMG cold air intake and its improved my mid range massively tbh. Im gonna go to JBS or RTMG for a map. JBS quoted me stage 1 with my supporting mods close to 250bhp! JBS will be about £250 with discount i believe.
Is there a forum discount for jbs? If so I’d gladly make the trip to chesterfield for that

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.