Back in a cupra

lee123

Jul 27, 2006
Birmingham
After a few years away I'm back in a cupra

Just PX'd my 125d for a leon cupra 300 dsg in mystery blue.

Previously owned mk3 and mk4 ibiza cupra, a mk1 leon cupra r and a mk3 leon fr tdi 150

Love this car, great to be back in a petrol without the tractor sound

20191126_231738.jpg
20191126_231722.jpg

280jl

Nov 20, 2015
Bromley
Lovely car mate. I had the choice of that colour or desire red, ended up with the red due to heated seats haha.

Next stop res delete !!

Enjoy buddy

lee123

Jul 27, 2006
Birmingham
Thanks mate. I went to see the blue and also saw a desire red which turned my head but the lower mileage and better spec made up my mind on the blue.

Absolutely loving it. Even stock it sounds sooo much better than the 125d.

280jl

Nov 20, 2015
Bromley
Don't blame you, that's what it's all about, price, mileage, spec.

I've always purposely never worried about colour, which is fine with the cupra, as they look good in every colour, do miss my white 280 though.

I bet it does sound better, well if you ever want more, you know what to do !

lee123

Jul 27, 2006
Birmingham
Cheers guys, just a small snippet of the car history which has mostly been vag group with a few BMWs thrown in.

Genuinely love this car. My last few cars have been diesel, this car sounds awesome compared to them and the power is addictive.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
You've got exactly what I have ordered...... (although when it'll turn up who knows!!!).
We did decide on the Desire red but when I went to order that had been removed from the Cupra choice so blue it will be....
Anyone know what Seat deliveries are like these days?

lee123

Jul 27, 2006
Birmingham
You've got exactly what I have ordered...... (although when it'll turn up who knows!!!).
We did decide on the Desire red but when I went to order that had been removed from the Cupra choice so blue it will be....
Anyone know what Seat deliveries are like these days?

Good choice, I was drawn to the desire red but ultimately the spec and lower mileage made the decision. Still think I would have gone with the blue although the red looked far better in the flesh than in the pictures.
Either way I'm sure you will enjoy the car, I'm smiling everytime I'm in it and I have had some nice cars before this one.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.