Leon Recall

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
In an idle moment I was noodling around the DVLA website and notice that Mrs Seriously's car is subject to a recently announced recall ; it's a 2018 Leon 1.4 EcoTSI. We haven't heard anything from SEAT.
Anyone know what it's all about?

hilly81

Apr 28, 2014
Little Sutton
I had it done a couple of weeks ago. 94M1 Software Update for LED Turn Signals.

From the brief searching I did, it appears that if there was a fault with the indicators, it would not be flagged up by an error on the dash. This update cures this I think.

Reactions: GordonMcC

TheSwede

Oct 20, 2018
Sweden

From the brief searching I did, it appears that if there was a fault with the indicators, it would not be flagged up by an error on the dash. This update cures this I think.

Last week I had this "Indicator" matter/ Soft Ware update done to my Leon at the Seat dealer. Had no problem before (no errors on display or OBDeleven error scan) or after the change.

/Peter

GordonMcC

Feb 8, 2017
Ayrshire, Scotland

this was the case recently with my wifes 2017 Audi Q3

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks all; will await the letter from Seat, At least I can relax knowing that the gearbox isn't going to suddenly drop out or (as was the case with my old 3 Series), the heater blower motor about to spontaneously combust

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise