MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
That white dot on the display during the bootup (Cupra logo) is doing my head in. Whyyyyyy?
:roflmao:Yep. It's like a dead pixel but more frustrating that it's actually just a bad bitmap and could be fixed so easily by SEAT with a super quick update.

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
Was it on the Pegasus that docked last week? Mine was and DM Keith have said minimum of 10 days to get it to them. I’ve asked for 16th Dec for me to pick it up but they wouldn’t commit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoke to CS today - my car is Status 40.

In the country also. Also told 7-10days, likely the latter.

I wrote to LO thinking it was early this week the ship docked! Do you know what dates the Pegasus Ace docked and left?

Any update on yours???

Cheers

Last edited:

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Spoke to CS today - my car is Status 40.

In the country also. Also told 7-10days, likely the latter.

I wrote to LO thinking it was early this week the ship docked! Do you know what dates the Pegasus Ace docked and left?

Any update on yours???

Cheers

I think it docked last Saturday and left on Monday.

No update on mine yet. Just hoping it’s the 16th Dec as I’ve got the day off work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nivster

Ollie

Jul 26, 2019
It’s all random I ordered July 10th and looks
Like me and Levo on par yet nearly 3months apart.

and as you see above white hatch lux ready for pick up ! You sir win the race when we see pictures ! And we want loads and exhaust videos ! @Ollie

As soon as I get some I shall post!! Going to dealership Tuesday to sign and complete so will hopefully at least see the car then!

Got a registration plate etc... BG69, close enough to BJ69!!

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
Anyone know how long from receiving an order number to getting any further information? I gather there's no way of 'electronically' tracing it.... (ST in Mystery Blue - ordered 25 Nov!!)

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Anyone know how long from receiving an order number to getting any further information? I gather there's no way of 'electronically' tracing it.... (ST in Mystery Blue - ordered 25 Nov!!)
About 4 months lol unless you want lots of false promise in between

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019

We ordered officially on 10th July. Took delivery 15th Nov. That was considered fast for a Lux ST with pan roof. It also included a ridiculous delay of two weeks thanks to the dealer/finance co not being able to agree the price.

Reactions: Tivver500

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I ordered on July 10th to and car is not even built yet but mine is hatch BW was last week but got delayed a week so hopefully this week it was built but might be next week

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Just had a top 10 longest lead time cars pop up on my MSN news thread. You guessed it, Leon Cupra was in that list :roflmao:.

Came in 4th with a current lead time of 16-18 weeks. Beaten by VW Polo (21 wks),Merc S Class (16-20 wks) and Volvo XC60 T8 (18wks).

You could cancel the Cupra and get a Kia Sportage though with just a 2week lead time :stick:

Last edited:

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Just had a top 10 longest lead time cars pop up on my MSN news thread. You guessed it, Leon Cupra was in that list :roflmao:.

Came in 4th with a current lead time of 16-18 weeks. Beaten by VW Polo (21 wks),Merc S Class (16-20 wks) and Volvo XC60 T8 (18wks).

You could cancel the Cupra and get a Kia Sportage though with just a 2week lead time :stick:

Got a link?

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Got a link?
Can't remember who did the report, I think it was Buyacar. But if you Google long car lead times and go to news it will be in a number of articles. Then just find the source of the article and go to that.
Has them in a list at the bottom of the article in wait order. It actually puts the Leon 3rd before the Volvo but this is wrong, so I corrected the order based on the lead times they state.

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Can't remember who did the report, I think it was Buyacar. But if you Google long car lead times and go to news it will be in a number of articles. Then just find the source of the article and go to that.
Has them in a list at the bottom of the article in wait order. It actually puts the Leon 3rd before the Volvo but this is wrong, so I corrected the order based on the lead times they state.

Thanks Kirky. But I’ll take your word for it.

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
a1e3c1c03ea092737a0e07acb850ce7e.jpg

That back end!