Doncaster Forum meet 9th February 2020

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
Hi everybody! So the next Doncaster meet is @10am on the 9th February. Please reply to this thread if you are interested and we will send you the meet details :)

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
14th Feb is Valentines day... won't there be a special menu or decorations or summat on the Sunday? We could all pair up I guess.

Reactions: Aidanr97

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
I can do the first 3 dates at present. Looking forward to it.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I think I'm free for all 4 dates... We're looking at a meet every month on the forum next year lol

Reactions: Sharpy
Dec 9, 2019
Hi new on the forum but I've been a guest for a while, Jim Bob cook says I should join up Haha. I'm from the Doncaster area, any date is good with me. Where abouts will the meet take place.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hi new on the forum but I've been a guest for a while, Jim Bob cook says I should join up Haha. I'm from the Doncaster area, any date is good with me. Where abouts will the meet take place.
This is where dreams are made this forum I tell you haha

When we've got a date picked we will create a private chat on the forum with members added in and times and location will be mentioned in there.

Reactions: Copra19
Dec 9, 2019
This is where dreams are made this forum I tell you haha

When we've got a date picked we will create a private chat on the forum with members added in and times and location will be mentioned in there.

Just seen message yeah that's fine looking forward to it.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Do we have a new chat for this yet or shall I create one? I'll be there this time haha

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Can’t make this one I’m afraid. Prior engagements mean I’m not able to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dear sorry to hear that @Maypack you will be missed mate again we all will be having withdraws from your Cumberland sausages and will have to come over for our fix lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maypack

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
Most certainly going to have to make sure I make this one. Really wanted to go to the Blackpool one but Christmas has killed me off financially, that and prepping for next month's MOT.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise