MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
I am going to be ringing today
let us know the sad news :') maybe we should all ring Seat at the same time and let loose over these delays :') fair enough if there's delays but they just seem so lacklustre in trying to sort it out and make their customers happy

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
let us know the sad news :') maybe we should all ring Seat at the same time and let loose over these delays :') fair enough if there's delays but they just seem so lacklustre in trying to sort it out and make their customers happy
My moaning to Seat got me a hamper with 5 bottles of wine, it doesn't really make up for the shocking delays, but better than nothing! :santa:

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
My moaning to Seat got me a hamper with 5 bottles of wine, it doesn't really make up for the shocking delays, but better than nothing! :santa:
I'd be happy with that to be honest. There isn't a great deal they can do about delays but at least they have given you something as a form of appology.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Hello Jack
Yes your right there has been a fire and it has delayed the production of vehicles, this was news to me this morning but the dealer has confirmed your vehicle has been effected by the delay as there is no chassis on the system.
The delay is around 2-3 weeks but as soon as we have any more information we will let you know.
I am so very sorry
Thnak you
Emma
This is the email i have just received from LO

Reactions: The Daily Meme

The Daily Meme

Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Hello Jack
Yes your right there has been a fire and it has delayed the production of vehicles, this was news to me this morning but the dealer has confirmed your vehicle has been effected by the delay as there is no chassis on the system.
The delay is around 2-3 weeks but as soon as we have any more information we will let you know.
I am so very sorry
Thnak you
Emma
Okay well at least I know what I am getting for my Birthday (March) now.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Hello Jack
I am so very sorry
Thnak you
Emma
If this delays it into Feb I might cancel just seems like it's delay after delay and build dates come and go. ordered the car 4 months ago and it's not even been built yet...

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Jack
I am so very sorry
Thnak you
Emma
Seat CS confirmed to my dealership that the delays of 2-3 weeks are likely understated. With Christmas and New Year coming up I cannot see our cars being delivered before February at this rate. Absolute nightmare.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
I've actually got a trip to Barcelona booked in February, If my car isn't ready by then I'll be going to the cupra factory myself and having words :')

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
If this delays it into Feb I might cancel just seems like it's delay after delay and build dates come and go. ordered the car 4 months ago and it's not even been built yet...

I think I'm going to look into something else it looks like it's going well into Feb and it is honestly ridiculous

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
SEAT must be sat on a ton of UK hatchback orders. I've not seen a MY20 delivered to anyone in here yet and they've been around since July.

The Daily Meme

Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
:-o When did BM go FWD in the 1 series? I thought all BMs were RWD or AWD.
This year, the 1 series, now called "The One", is BMW's FWD car. Which defeats the point of owning a BMW.

I think they said it was to appeal to people anting cheap hatchbacks. But the 1 series has always been about a cheap BMW that gives you a good driving experience and RWD.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.