MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
This is **** guys. As if the delayed weren’t bad enough, now a fire to add insult to injury.

If the production line for the dash boards was badly damaged and they’re sole supplier it could take weeks and weeks to get this back on track.

I wouldn’t know what else to order.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Had a provisional delivery date for next Tuesday. Hopefully they’ll confirm this afternoon.

Finally and end is in sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
I find these delays a bit weird. Could it be UK deliveries that are just affected?

Mine was delivered in 2 months here in Sweden. The guy who ordered a week before me also got his in 2 months.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
This is **** guys. As if the delayed weren’t bad enough, now a fire to add insult to injury.

If the production line for the dash boards was badly damaged and they’re sole supplier it could take weeks and weeks to get this back on track.

I wouldn’t know what else to order.
This is the problem, SEAT have got us by the balls at the minute because even though they take the P*ss with these delays, no hot hatch comes close at the minute to the deal on the Cupra or at least any of the hot hatches I'd consider (all be it there are only a few because I prefer my American Muscle and Don't like French cars, Honda's or BMW's) maybe if I wasn't a bit of a badge snob I'd have found something else by now :')

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
This is the problem, SEAT have got us by the balls at the minute because even though they take the P*ss with these delays, no hot hatch comes close at the minute to the deal on the Cupra or at least any of the hot hatches I'd consider (all be it there are only a few because I prefer my American Muscle and Don't like French cars, Honda's or BMW's) maybe if I wasn't a bit of a badge snob I'd have found something else by now :')
mate I'm the exact same I am not touching a french car tbh I believe I am going to just wait it out

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
I find these delays a bit weird. Could it be UK deliveries that are just affected?

Mine was delivered in 2 months here in Sweden. The guy who ordered a week before me also got his in 2 months.

Possibly different lines for LHD and RHD cars? Obviously a lot of different parts etc. and I expect the LHD production has more capacity, what with the UK being their only RHD market.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
mate I'm the exact same I am not touching a french car tbh I believe I am going to just wait it out
I don't mind French cars but the Mégane RS is overpriced for the spec.
Not a fan of the styling of either the Type R or the i30N

HRS

Jul 4, 2019
Been told by LO that my car should be at the dealership on the 16th. Hopefully this means that I can pick it up on Friday 18th if all goes to plan.

I ordered at the beginning of July so it's been a long wait. Fingers crossed there's no further delays now.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
Possibly different lines for LHD and RHD cars? Obviously a lot of different parts etc. and I expect the LHD production has more capacity, what with the UK being their only RHD market.

Didn't even think about that, it is quite possible.

arc1969

Oct 21, 2019
Gloucestershire
Ordered a standard MY2020 Mystery Blue through Nationwide on the 10th of October - I've had two emails since saying the estimated build week is this week (11/11/2019) with an estimated delivery mid December, which seemed believable... Then I found this forum :doh:

Oh dear. Just had a revised delivery date to dealer of 10/01/2020.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise