what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Bruno.73

Apr 28, 2018
Lisburn
Well after fitting the footrest a few weeks ago...

View attachment 11878 View attachment 11879 View attachment 11880 View attachment 11881 View attachment 11882

finally received and fitted my passenger side light that I had made to match. Apologies for the photo quality.

View attachment 11883 View attachment 11884 View attachment 11885

Really easy to do, only took about 5 minutes to route the cable through. Made a little harder by myself as I’d already put the ends on the wire so it was plug and play.

May not be to everyone’s tastes, but I’m really happy with it :D

Also fitted the rear passenger side footwell light. Will do the driver side in the day light lol

View attachment 11886

Edit: Grrrr flaming iPhone when you choose a smaller size to upload changes the orientation of the photo :(
Do you have you a link for the rear footwell light kit, I'd love to put red led's to match the front

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Collected it from Seat after it's clean bill of health from the health check. Came back cleaner inside and out too

JonnyG

Mar 18, 2019
Covered up the yellow warning signs on passenger sun visor :
Warning Cover.JPG

Robster83

Feb 27, 2019
Gothenburg Sweden
I got my Cupra ST 290 MY2016 mapped with RacingLine OEM+ Stage 1 ECU tune, no other mods (yet..).
First impressions are the new torque from 2700-2900 RPM is a lot higher, pulls like a diesel but revs like a petrol.
We tried to get it to dyno but failed, my OEM TCU does a kickdown when you try give it some throttle in manual mode, 4:th gear. So no figures for me :/
The throttle map is a tad too aggressive for me, I have no problem pushing the pedal further if I want full force and I guess you could ease into the torque a little more smoothly, but that would cost performance and I guess that's what the kids want.
All in all I am very happy with the result.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I hate to be a pain but is this what I'm looking for?
Yeah that's what I got. However I think i may have to either get some better double sided tape, or attach to underneath the seat, as they don;t stick to well to the top of the plastic heater outlet.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.